Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

(Mr Sandman tune) - give me props... off the cuff!

Mr Dyer, bring a cup? Noooo?

Your not supreme, you wont make the cut...

We've had enough of your injury woes...

We'll all party when he f*cks off and goes!

f*** off, you overpaid, mediocre little c***. Hope your career and performances continue down the shitty road they have been for a good while now. You c***.

Hey, I said off the cuff!!! Don't be harsh...  ;D

Dear Kieron, You were very fast and scored some impressive goals a few years ago.  You got punched in the head by Lee Bowyer.  Then you got injured, and I forgot you were in the squad for almost a year.  But then you came back for a while, and looked half decent sometimes.  And now you are leaving.

Best of luck in the future.  Bye!

Guest BooBoo

see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya

Aye, I'm sure you'd rather be a fat, little, cockney, Internet geek rather than a professional footballer.

;D

f*** off, you overpaid, mediocre little c***. Hope your career and performances continue down the shitty road they have been for a good while now. You c***.

Hey, I said off the cuff!!! Don't be harsh...  ;D

That was off the cuff. If i'd had more time, i'd have played on what a bunch of no-mark cretins him and hi mates are. As well as him being a dirty little skank, and a cunt, obviously.

Guest Invicta_Toon

see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya

Aye, I'm sure you'd rather be a fat, little, cockney, Internet geek rather than a professional footballer.

are you taking over from Stevie as the biggest 'knows nowt but thinks he does' on the forum then?

I think we should all take a moment and think about Kieran Dyer, his family down in Ipswich... and all of the poor West Ham supporters who wont get to see Dyer at his best, because well he'll get injured by constantly fighting with Bowyer!

May Dyers career continue on its current path and we hope to see him in league 2 in 3 years, playing the mackems...