AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - 24/02/18 @ 1500 - No TV

Aye, equally as important as yesterdays game. A point wouldn't be disastrous, but a win would be massive. It would mean another confidence boost and a chance to drag them back into it. Would love to go into the last couple of games mathematically safe.

Can see this going the way of the Crystal Palace game. Hopefully toys remain in prams this time.

Interesting to see if he sticks with Lejeune against a more fleet of foot centre forward in Wilson. Aside from that I'd wager the same starting XI.

Guest firetotheworks

Even a loss and we have a good chance of staying up, providing the effort's there from the players, I don't mind if we lose this one, Bournemouth are really unpredictable.

Must win.

howay man it's not.

like ive previously said, take a point, another to the total keep nibbling away, yes we all know a win is massive in this and could well put us n the way to safety but if we are stll level after 80 mins then take the point and go again.

lose and its not a disaster just puts on the back foot again.

I'd take a draw now if it were offered. Otherwise I think we have what it takes to win there and take revenge for that awful defeat in the reverse fixture. We did it at Swansea, West Ham, Stoke and should have done it at Palace. No reason why we can't get 3 more points on the board.

0-2 Lascelles and Atsu