The other games today 2018/19

Greg

How in the name of god is that a dive? :lol:

Obviously can't link the vid but the slow mo from behind, he got clipped and could have continued but instead threw his head back like he'd been shot in the neck and fell over

The dive/no dive isnt even my problem with it, he kick the ball to the GK then the contact happened and he went down. He wouldn't have caught the ball so how's the defender denied a goalscoring chance? Salah did that himself with the touch

:thup:

'There was contact'

Aye, and there was also absolutely nothing that would cause a grown man to fall over.

Ref was directly behind it and couldn't see properly. He was conned.

"There was contact" i.e. he got fouled

Not a non-contact sport is it?

There was contact with the other player's legs while he was running without touching the ball i.e. he got fouled

How in the name of god is that a dive? :lol:

Obviously can't link the vid but the slow mo from behind, he got clipped and could have continued but instead threw his head back like he'd been shot in the neck and fell over

The dive/no dive isnt even my problem with it, he kick the ball to the GK then the contact happened and he went down. He wouldn't have caught the ball so how's the defender denied a goalscoring chance? Salah did that himself with the touch

:thup:

'There was contact'

Aye, and there was also absolutely nothing that would cause a grown man to fall over.

Ref was directly behind it and couldn't see properly. He was conned.

"There was contact" i.e. he got fouled

When Salah was in control of the ball, the only contact was the hand resting on his back, he wasn't pushing him.. hardly a foul.  Then Salah booted the ball away and he got clipped on his left leg and threw himself over cause he knew he fucked up the touch

Such a blatant dive that Wann Bisakka walked off the pitch with zero complaints. Guess he was conned by Salah too

Wan Bissaka, Salah, Oliver, they're all in cahoots man. It's a racket, orchestrated by foreign agents who wants to denigrate the EPL.

Liverpool are a force, like. Palace defended brilliantly and even still they put 2 past them, it could have been a hell of a lot more.

Their defence looks an absolute million miles ahead of what they had last season, I think they'll run City close this year.

Such a blatant dive that Wann Bisakka walked off the pitch with zero complaints. Guess he was conned by Salah too

Wan Bissaka, Salah, Oliver, they're all in cahoots man. It's a racket, orchestrated by foreign agents who wants to denigrate the EPL.

Bissaka did a great sell job by not disputing the decision as well. Fair play to him

He's a 20 year old lad who'd just been given a red card. :lol: Maybe he couldn't be arsed protesting, considering it does literally no good.