The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Never understand how people try and justify that behaviour.

If I was being wound up by a customer at work, then reacted like Aguero did - I’d be sacked like. Nobody would go ‘ahh yeah but *** did wind him up like, so it’s all a load of nothing’. Even if I was punched first, I’d probably struggle to keep my job. When you’re supposedly a professional, you should act like one.

Obviously not suggesting Aguero should be sacked, but hefty punishment should head his way like.

If I was being wound up by a customer at work, then reacted like Aguero did - I’d be sacked like. Nobody would go ‘ahh yeah but *** did wind him up like, so it’s all a load of nothing’. Even if I was punched first, I’d probably struggle to keep my job. When you’re supposedly a professional, you should act like one.

Obviously not suggesting Aguero should be sacked, but hefty punishment should head his way like.

Come on now.... :lol:

Jesus christ man. So he shouldn't feel intimidated that he's out numbered like 300 to 1. What a load of shite. He barely touched him that's the worst part of it. If he's gonna get banned he should have smacked him.

Jesus christ man. So he shouldn't feel intimidated that he's out numbered like 300 to 1. What a load of shite. He barely touched him that's the worst part of it. If he's gonna get banned he should have smacked him.

Aye, there were 300 men all attacking him.

What nonsense. One fan has had words and he’s totally overreacted.

He brushes him off as far as altercations go. People are going on as of he absolutely wellied the little dickhead.

I'm not saying they all attacked him but if they all came running into your place of work giving you and your Co workers abuse and one got right up in your face you wouldn't push them away like Aguero does. Give owa man

There is going to be a sliding scale of acceptance on how such confrontation and risk of violence is dealt with though.

Where exactly is this hypothetical 'work place'? An corporate setting or working in Tesco is going to be fairly different to working behind a bar in a grotty rough pub.

Aguero stood on a football pitch, with 100s of football fans that don't like him - not saying all want to abuse him - is fairly unique.

He's right.

I tackled my colleague (Jude, 56) from behind in my old role. I was only slightly late but was asked to empty my desk. Wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. I pleaded with the 4th official (some bloke in the corridor) on my way but he said he didn't it. Proper harsh but that's modern offices for you.

He brushes him off as far as altercations go. People are going on as of he absolutely wellied the little dickhead.

I'm not saying they all attacked him but if they all came running into your place of work giving you and your Co workers abuse and one got right up in your face you wouldn't push them away like Aguero does. Give owa man

If Aguero does that during the match to a Wigan player, does he get sent off? Yes.

Is that justification to ban him? Yes.

Fail to understand what you don’t get with that. Again, I’m not saying that he should be hung, drawn and quartered - but he should (and will) receive a decent sized ban for it.

Was there uproar like this when Brian Clough was lamping fans invading the pitch?

Listened to Joey Barton's podcast the other day and Sean Dyche was on about that... apparently they just went on TV next day and apologies to Cloughie.

He was like an angry dad :lol:

Was there uproar like this when Brian Clough was lamping fans invading the pitch?

Listened to Joey Barton's podcast the other day and Sean Dyche was on about that... apparently they just went on TV next day and apologies to Cloughie.

He was like an angry dad :lol:

Going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Aguero wasn't off his rocker on Brandy this evening either

Its not the same at all. Aguero's job is to play a physical sport where he's running around and the adrenaline is pumping. Also it would be more like if a customer went into a shop and went around the back of the counter and started shouting at you in an aggressive manner

Its not the same at all. Aguero's job is to play a physical sport where he's running around and the adrenaline is pumping. Also it would be more like if a customer went into a shop and went around the back of the counter and started shouting at you in an aggressive manner

Would still probably be sacked like.

I was trying to highlight my key point - When you’re supposedly a professional, you should act like one. Which I still stand by. Obviously the good people of NO have hyperboled my point, but that’s all I was trying to point out.

Again, I’m not demanding he is in big trouble for it or suggesting he has ‘given him a haymaker’, the laws of the game are fairly clear and that’s a red card/banable offence. With it being a fan he did it to, I’d expect the punishment is harsher than normal.

Would still probably be sacked like.

I was trying to highlight my key point - When you’re supposedly a professional, you should act like one. Which I still stand by. Obviously the good people of NO have hyperboled my point, but that’s all I was trying to point out.

Again, I’m not demanding he is in big trouble for it or suggesting he has ‘given him a haymaker’, the laws of the game are fairly clear and that’s a red card/banable offence. With it being a fan he did it to, I’d expect the punishment is harsher than normal.

To ban him I think they'd have to see what had gone on before the bit the cameras caught. Don't think the punch is conclusive