Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Football / Re: The other games today 2018/19
« Last Post by DJ_NUFC on Today at 03:05:28 am »
No love for Kane? You remoaners would be waxing lyrical if he was called Harbinder Kanye.

You've named one :lol:

You're proving our point. Didn't say there weren't any. Kane is absolutely one for sure.

As I don’t post much, I really hope newbies around here don’t take my posts pretending to be Crumpy at face value :lol: 
Chat / Re: UK Politics: The Tory Years 2.0
« Last Post by r0cafella on Today at 02:33:57 am »
That's the thing a lot of them have in common, come next election a lot of these potential and current independent MPS are toast.

This is the last stand for them I wonder what they are actually hoping to achieve?

A few don't have anything to lose, they were facing deselection prospects in the long term, or the prospect of an early election and having to support Corbyn in government and possibly attempting to split then.   

Umunna seems pretty safe to be honest.  They're probably going to attempt different seats at the next election also.  Some of them will have to anyway.

Which makes them look an awful lot like career politicians who will do what it takes to cling to power.

Interesting times all the same.
Chat / Re: US Politics & Society: Roger Stone Arrested by FBI
« Last Post by thomas on Today at 02:25:30 am »
Why in the blue f*** is CNN hiring Sarah Isgur to run its 2020 coverage
Someone either calling in a favor from Jay Z or some heavyhanded attempt to demonstrate "balance" or sommat no clue.
Chat / Re: US Politics & Society: Roger Stone Arrested by FBI
« Last Post by Tomato Deuce on Today at 02:23:06 am »
Why in the blue f*** is CNN hiring Sarah Isgur to run its 2020 coverage
Chat / Re: Experiences of depression and anxiety
« Last Post by ToonArmy1892 on Today at 02:20:03 am »
I’m the same like, it’s hard to realise that you’re not the centre of it all and nobody really cares about you (is looking at you/judging you ect) but it’s helped me a bit thinking like that.

Similar trouser story: A few year ago I was wearing proper bright blue trackie bottoms and some kid started singing “I’m blue dabba dee dabba die” at is :lol: I found it pretty funny but my mate was like “ahah you just got f***ing tortured” so I flipped out and ended up starting on the lad :lol:

Chat / Re: Things you think are sh*t...that you're supposed to like
« Last Post by Tomato Deuce on Today at 02:08:32 am »
Truffles

Defo stay away, all you mushroom haters
« Last Post by BlufPurdi on Today at 01:39:23 am »
That's the thing a lot of them have in common, come next election a lot of these potential and current independent MPS are toast.

This is the last stand for them I wonder what they are actually hoping to achieve?

A few don't have anything to lose, they were facing deselection prospects in the long term, or the prospect of an early election and having to support Corbyn in government and possibly attempting to split then.   

Umunna seems pretty safe to be honest.  They're probably going to attempt different seats at the next election also.  Some of them will have to anyway.
« Last Post by Stottie on Today at 01:34:26 am »
"Ryan, who chaired Labour Friends of Israel"

Perhaps we should be just as concerned about Israeli money in UK politics as we are about Russian money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Friends_of_Israel
« Last Post by r0cafella on Today at 01:31:35 am »

Football / Re: The other games today 2018/19
« Last Post by ToonArmy1892 on Today at 01:21:16 am »
Alright result for Liverpool I thought. Not conceding an away goal is big. Especially with having to play Fabinho in central defence.
Aye 0-0 at home in a first leg in Europe isn’t a bad result

I thought that in the Uefa semi against Marseille :lol:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10