Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chat / Re: why is it so hard to do a Brexit
« Last Post by Kid Icarus on Today at 02:41:39 pm »
This Rees-Mogg guy seems like a weapons-grade piece of s***.

He's actually class. Disagree with a lot of what he says but he's very honest. He should lead the country now.

I hope this is satire based on the current state of public voting motivations.
Chat / Re: NFL 2018-19
« Last Post by Beren on Today at 02:41:17 pm »
I think we all know who the only logical choice to be vampire would be.

Sounds like no real craic for anyone else though tbh.

As non-vampire teams can't use waivers/trade, it's low maintenance though apart from at the draft.

When you face the vampire, you either sit your best starters and take the L  - or go for a win. The rest of the time, it's just start/sit decisions and voyeurism: seeing if other teams lose players to the Vampire.
« Last Post by SEMTEX on Today at 02:40:26 pm »

Class. Democracy :smitten:
« Last Post by sadnesstan on Today at 02:39:39 pm »
To be fair, leaving with no deal whatsoever is a hell of a lot closer to 'what we voted for' than this heap of s**** being proposed.

Yep. And we still have the opportunity to negotiate a deal that suits everybody across Europe. Once it's been absolutely destroyed by the hubris of the political elite, of course.
« Last Post by Si on Today at 02:38:00 pm »

He's actually class. Disagree with a lot of what he says but he's very honest. He should lead the country now.

Bollocks.
« Last Post by leffe186 on Today at 02:37:25 pm »

f***ing HELL :lol:. It's like Brass Eye.
Chat / Re: NFL 2018-19
« Last Post by Shak on Today at 02:36:56 pm »
I think we all know who the only logical choice to be vampire would be.

Sounds like no real craic for anyone else though tbh.
« Last Post by SEMTEX on Today at 02:35:46 pm »
This is 3rd world s***. Sorry. Coming from someone living in a 3rd world country.

No its not, its democracy taking place.

:lol:

My democratic vote is to end democracy then.

Am I right in saying you actually don't have a vote anywhere right now? Not a dig, a genuine question.

No.. I have a vote in North Tyneside.

Oh yeah, ex-pat voting? Do you need to have a contact address back home - like your folks' place?

Sounds like leffe’s gearing up to do him some voter fraud

:lol: Aye too many questions.

But the answer is no. They send mail over here. My parents aren't in NT anymore anyway. One votes in the last place that they were registered to vote. I think I've got another 7 years before I'm barred.
« Last Post by Disco on Today at 02:35:09 pm »

Don’t know anything about him but anyone with the name “Jacob Rees-Mogg” is definitely tipping the scale towards “c***”

He'd be a middle ground GOP if he was over your way.

Where is he on the GOP spectrum of “how much could a carton of eggs possibly cost? 15 quid?” to “let’s light illegal immigrant children on fire”?

Towards the former although he is an associate of Stevie Bannon so you can't rule out a swift quickstep towards the latter.
« Last Post by leffe186 on Today at 02:34:50 pm »
This is 3rd world s***. Sorry. Coming from someone living in a 3rd world country.

No its not, its democracy taking place.

:lol:

My democratic vote is to end democracy then.

Am I right in saying you actually don't have a vote anywhere right now? Not a dig, a genuine question.

No.. I have a vote in North Tyneside.

Oh yeah, ex-pat voting? Do you need to have a contact address back home - like your folks' place?

Sounds like leffe’s gearing up to do him some voter fraud

:lol: My wife was desperate for me to vote in the midterms, she's still a bit p*ssed off I didn't get citizenship before 2016.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10