Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Football / Re: The other games today 2017/18 again
« Last Post by Disco on Today at 11:22:19 pm »
Wigan player grabs Aguero by the head after wards too. He's going to be doing some time in the hole for that. 6 years should do it.
« Last Post by Mbemba Youre A Womble on Today at 11:22:11 pm »
Was there uproar like this when Brian Clough was lamping fans invading the pitch?

Listened to Joey Barton's podcast the other day and Sean Dyche was on about that... apparently they just went on TV next day and apologies to Cloughie.

He was like an angry dad :lol:

Going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Aguero wasn't off his rocker on Brandy this evening either
Football / Re: sunder↓and
« Last Post by Klaus on Today at 11:21:26 pm »
Ashley would be wanking at that price :fwap:

Imagine if he flogged us, and took over them in league 1
 :megusta:
« Last Post by Fugazi on Today at 11:20:17 pm »
Was there uproar like this when Brian Clough was lamping fans invading the pitch?

Listened to Joey Barton's podcast the other day and Sean Dyche was on about that... apparently they just went on TV next day and apologies to Cloughie.

He was like an angry dad :lol:
Football / Re: Adam Armstrong joins Blackburn Rovers on loan
« Last Post by Tomato Deuce on Today at 11:20:09 pm »
On Armstrong, I think he's talented from what I've seen but with less 442 being played these days, short strikers have to be unbelievable to make it or they'll get shunted out to the wing. Should have a good career in League 1/Championship even if he doesn't make it in the PL

:thup:
« Last Post by Mbemba Youre A Womble on Today at 11:19:11 pm »

« Last Post by samptime29 on Today at 11:18:37 pm »
It's 2018, let's get OFFENDED  :lol:

« Last Post by Fugazi on Today at 11:17:16 pm »
« Last Post by Figures 1-0 Football on Today at 11:16:27 pm »
If a customer was right up in your face whist being in a part of your work where they're not allowed to be...

I’d still be sacked.

Do you work in a role where thousands of Green Street jr wannabes flood your office shouting abuse in your face? :lol:

Not far off, to be fair :lol:
« Last Post by Figures 1-0 Football on Today at 11:15:26 pm »
Jesus christ man. So he shouldn't feel intimidated that he's out numbered like 300 to 1. What a load of s****. He barely touched him that's the worst part of it. If he's gonna get banned he should have smacked him.

Aye, there were 300 men all attacking him.

What nonsense. One fan has had words and he’s totally overreacted.
He brushes him off as far as altercations go. People are going on as of he absolutely wellied the little dickhead.

I'm not saying they all attacked him but if they all came running into your place of work giving you and your Co workers abuse and one got right up in your face you wouldn't push them away like Aguero does. Give owa man

If Aguero does that during the match to a Wigan player, does he get sent off? Yes.

Is that justification to ban him? Yes.

Fail to understand what you don’t get with that. Again, I’m not saying that he should be hung, drawn and quartered - but he should (and will) receive a decent sized ban for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10