Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'd have hammered the sports direct lettering into the East Stand myself if Ashley had put a pig roast on like.

Ashley playing the role of the pig?
Chat / Re: Free Speech or Not?
« Last Post by BlufPurdi on Today at 06:44:03 pm »
This is better:

Arguing over weed. :bong:
I'd have hammered the sports direct lettering into the East Stand myself if Ashley had put a pig roast on like.
Football / Re: Forum Service Issues and Updates
« Last Post by Dave on Today at 06:42:14 pm »
Should be sorted now.
Chat / Re: What are you eating?
« Last Post by Ginola on Today at 06:36:12 pm »
Had some poutine last night. Great as always but it's better from the east
Trying to rebuild relationship with fans is in a way really positive in a way but trying to run them on a shoestring with community help isn't going to be financially viable, unless they move to a tiny stadium and drop further down the leagues.
the Don may be hilarious small time chancer but I wish we at least had an owner who was interested at all tbh

Interested to see what manager they get. Will give us a good idea of whether or not this bloke is serious or not.
Graham Potter to Swansea according to Sky.
Who's that? ???
Östersund's manager. Worked absolute miracles there, taking them from the Swedish third division to knock out stages of the EL, playing mostly really good football and on a shoestring budget, even by Swedish standards.

Highly debatable.
Chat / Re: Free Speech or Not?
« Last Post by BlufPurdi on Today at 06:25:04 pm »

He's a f***ing cock like :lol:

Why the f*** did I watch that? :lol:

Glad Rogan's pulled him up on it, but as ever with him on the Right, it's all in jest.

EDIT: Didn't hear that first line, Crowder had the cheek to call him a bully? :facepalm:
Graham Potter to Swansea according to Sky.
Who's that? ???
Östersund's manager. Worked absolute miracles there, taking them from the Swedish third division to knock out stages of the EL, playing mostly really good football and on a shoestring budget, even by Swedish standards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10