Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

Guest Howaythetoon

Let’s not pretend this kind of stuff is exclusive to the likes of him and other agents. Most of those involved in the game are utter cunts, from managers to players to owners and administrators, the whole game is bent where self interest comes before the interests of the game and fans.

I do find the vilification of agents and the scrutiny over their role in the game hypocritical and their villany somewhat pantomime mind when considering the bigger picture. They don’t have a duty to the interests of the game and fans like players, managers, owners and governing bodies do.

Many of whom use their roles and positions of influence to exploit and take advantage of the game for their own self interests, using agents like McKay to justify taking even more money out of a club and into the pockets of those who it really belongs to, the players and his many brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, mums and dads, the managers, financial advisors, club owners, chairman, directors and so on...

If McKay performs his job well, he should be paid accordingly, no?!

that article is damning, it's brutally honest as well and i love every bit of it with Martin Samuel having an absolute go at Cardiff

I think that article is shocking and should have been put out pre death- its sensationalist and ill timely now

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/23/willie-mckay-allegedly-threatened-burn-cardiff-city-warned-shoot/

Willie McKay threatened to “burn” Cardiff City and warned “I’ll shoot the lot of you”, according to a complaint that is now being investigated by the Metropolitan Police.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal more of the threats Cardiff claim were made to – among others – senior club officials by the man who booked Emiliano Sala’s doomed flight.

Three weeks after this newspaper disclosed police were investigating accusations McKay threatened to “kill everybody” at the Premier League side, it has also emerged he found out where one of the persons to whom threats were allegedly made lived before confronting him at a nearby cafe.

As revealed by The Telegraph, the Met launched an investigation into “a possible public order offence” close to one of his alleged threatened person’s London homes.

The police said the alleged incident a month ago is “not being treated as “threats to kill” and that no arrests have been made “at this time”.

The Met confirmed it had launched an investigation 2½ weeks after South Wales Police said it had opened its own inquiry into a complaint by Cardiff about the man who also helped broker Sala’s tragic transfer from Nantes.

That complaint included an accusation that he warned, “I’ll burn Cardiff”, during an angry phone call with a club official three weeks after Sala died in a plane crash in the English Channel.

It also claimed the alleged victim McKay confronted in person a month ago was subjected later that day to threatening calls in which the Scot said, “I’ll shoot the lot of you”, and, “You don’t know who you’re dealing with”.

The Telegraph previously revealed that McKay had been accused of saying, “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered”, on the same weekend as Sala’s funeral in Argentina last month. McKay’s eldest son, Mark, was one of the agents involved in Sala’s transfer from Nantes to Cardiff, while another of his sons, Jack, helped arrange the player’s doomed trip.

It can now be disclosed the threat to “kill everybody” was allegedly issued to Cardiff chief executive Ken Choo and player-liaison officer Callum Davies in American Airlines’s business lounge at Buenos Aires Airport.

As of last week, police had yet to interview McKay.

He did admit in an interview with French publication L'Equipe to an altercation with Choo at Buenos Aires Airport, comparing it to “a football match when two managers have an argument on the touchline”.

But he denied threatening to kill everybody at the club and questioned why Cardiff had waited a fortnight to involve the police if they believed he had done so.

Cardiff declined to comment.

Absolute scumbag.

Mckay has always been as dodgy as fuck and the bullshit with his sons at Cardiff too just emphasises the corruption and favours act that goes on in football. Ourselves have been guilty of this favour bullshit with the bizarre signings of Doumbia,Ferrerira,Gonzalez and Xisco etc its absolutely rife and these agents should be fucking wiped from the game

Parasites of the highest order