Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Love his high press and intensity and it was a cracking corner for the goal. Needs to chill out with the yellow cards though

Think he knows other players are quicker and more skillful than him so he has to play right on the edge with his intensity levels to match them - yellow cards will be in inevitable I reckon.

Is Ritchie endangering an opponent? Without a shadow of a doubt. I actually think that's worse than Mane's.

Alan Pardew

To be fair to the absolute weapon he says he doesn't think either should have been red cards.

Is Ritchie endangering an opponent? Without a shadow of a doubt. I actually think that's worse than Mane's.

Alan Pardew

To be fair to the absolute weapon he says he doesn't think either should have been red cards.

He says that they were both very very similar but Ritchies was far worse despite him not kicking the other guys chin off?

On what planet was it worse? :lol:  Absolute mental, that Pardew.

He said both of Ritchie's feet were off the ground, making it worse. Not noticing that Ritichie did slip as he made the challenge hence his other foot looking like it was off the ground as well.

Classic clueless Pardew tbf, Hope he slips on a banana skin and lands on his knees in a vat of thinly laid Lego blocks.

Just so long as he ends up with two feet off the ground during the slip.

Okay, so Mane going in with considerably more force is moot cos Ritchie happened to have two feet off the ground.  Pardew :lol:

Mane's were both off too. :lol:

You'd want to be some fucking athlete to have your foot that high without your other foot off the ground :lol:

'similar offence'

Similar in that Ritchie didn't kick Mawsons head off, caught his arm mind, had a fecking great lump on it straight after.

They are similar like. I was surprised the ref didn't give Ritchie a red

Okay, so Mane going in with considerably more force is moot cos Ritchie happened to have two feet off the ground.  Pardew :lol:

Mane's were both off too. :lol:

You'd want to be some f***ing athlete to have your foot that high without your other foot off the ground :lol:

v1.aDs2MDU7ajsxNzQ2MDsxMjAwOzQzNDs2NTI