Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

He's getting that Scott Parker turn off to perfection. Receive ball - turn 180 - pass back. Must be 20 times a game.

Can't pretend I didn't notice this earlier on in the season but I don't know what you are trying achieve with this post.

Ultimately he's had a good start to the season and that's what matters.

He's getting that Scott Parker turn off to perfection. Receive ball - turn 180 - pass back. Must be 20 times a game.

Can't pretend I didn't notice this earlier on in the season but I don't know what you are trying achieve with this post.

Parker got slaughtered for it. Shows a lack of anything positive. It's frustrating to watch when you expect more.

Parker got slaughtered for it. Shows a lack of anything positive. It's frustrating to watch when you expect more.

It's all about the movement. If that improves he will deliver.

Sorta reminds me of a Poor man's David Silva.

They play in complately different positions for a start. Other than being left footed they don't have much in common

They both have heads.

They both have  a canny left foot like Bellamy

Parker was derided for it, but for a long time afterwards we lacked any kind of central midfielder who could play a simple passing game and it hurt us.