Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Tron hates things like crosses, bullying defenders and headers.

Ritchie looks a classy player. Gets involved.  Looks to have end product

Yeah I hate crosses, that's why I didn't take to Santon because he cut inside all the time rather than overlap and get the crosses in. :lol:

In any case ever since I saw Ritchie against us last season I've rated him. Still find it hard to believe Bournemouth agreed to sell him, he was their best player by a mile.

Shame he's got nobody to aim at in the middle apart from midget's.

We  need hoofball. Got it.

No we don't.

Yeah, because getting crosses into the box and hoof ball, are the same thing :lol:

What i should have said^

Tron hates things like crosses, bullying defenders and headers.

Ritchie looks a classy player. Gets involved.  Looks to have end product

Yeah I hate crosses, that's why I didn't take to Santon because he cut inside all the time rather than overlap and get the crosses in. :lol:

In any case ever since I saw Ritchie against us last season I've rated him. Still find it hard to believe Bournemouth agreed to sell him, he was their best player by a mile.

Wouldn't sign a contract

My new favourite player.

It is already evident he gives more of a shit, and works hard over most that have been here picking up pay for average performance.

The way he took the pen last night roared over and booted the flag. Total passion and wants to do well. A grafter and already a Geordie.

Quality👍

Early days to judge, but trading Townsend for this guy may not have been a bad thing, hard to see them both playing in the same team both left footers who prefer to play on the right.