Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Just a thought... is it coincidence that our fortunes have changed where Roeder's concerned since Alan Shearer stopped co-managing at the end of last season? I know some people won't want to hear that as they hate the thought of Big Al having anything to do with the club but it's a fair observation.

Our fortunes have changed because of one thing only, Roeder isn't good enough and he hasn't got the lift of Souness leaving.

blueyes.gif

We simply cant underestimate how great the feeling of relief was when Souey left. It lifted the players and fans but now I honestly would be hard pressed to say which team is performing the worst. The current side of the one from 10 months ago. I certainly couldnt see this side beating the likes of Arsenal or Blackburn.

Roeder has Pearson as assistant, so would be surprised if he goes just yet.  Agree about Shearer's imput in the team, they had a good understanding.  One mistake and we lost.  If they had scored in the 10 minute, I think it would have been a very different game.  Roeder thought he had the point, not a clever way to play. 

:lol:

I wouldn't be laughing if:

My team only just beat a fucking woeful NUFC

I had to listen to that cunt on Century every week

My club is so small-time that they play music when someone scores

I consider a game against a team 43 miles away a derby

Other than those, laugh away.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Yup you got nowt to shout about smoggy, your lot are equally atrocious with equally toss players and equally woeful tactics.

My team only just beat a ****ing woeful NUFC

I had to listen to that **** on Century every week

Would you laugh if you were from a small town in Yorkshire?

Guest smoggeordie

I was rather embarrsed to be there at times, some of the shite that comes out of that PA box is bordering on the retarded.

"We don't want a Riverside Roar.....................................WE WANT A RIVERSIDE THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

I was rather embarrsed to be there at times, some of the shite that comes out of that PA box is bordering on the retarded.

"We don't want a Riverside Roar.....................................WE WANT A RIVERSIDE THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

They actually said that?

Guest smoggeordie

They actually said that?

Aye he said that at about 2:55

Just what did you expect?

Ive said it before and ill say it before,second rate shite.

Until something massively changes,its going to be same old same old.

Like ive said in earlier threads,who can you see us beating?And dont bring up the sugar coated pile of shite that was our win against Fenerbache.

Ramage our man of the match through the week in my view,and what does the tactically inept roeder do?Yea puts him back at left back..Tosser tbh.

Not going to waste my time dredging over old shit...Shepherd and Roeder have to go simple as that,maybe only relegation and the shit share price that goes with it stop our years of second rate shite...

Lets hope something happens and soon.

Guest Invicta_Toon

just seen MOTD, don't see what everyone is getting upset about, looked 50:50

also the possession was 50:50 also, not bad for an away game

agree about not bringing the Zog on though

and how the fuck is it a 'derby' when the home ground isn't full by a long shot FFS

and how the **** is it a 'derby' when the home ground isn't full by a long shot FFS

Sky have posession for us at 44.8%

Lets see what everyones getting upset about...we cant score...we cant defend...

We needed pace up front today,they were shit scared of martins,Roeder brings on Ameobi..you do the maths.

and how the **** is it a 'derby' when the home ground isn't full by a long shot FFS

Guest durhamsmoggy

My team only just beat a ****ing woeful NUFC

I had to listen to that **** on Century every week

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you guys not to be too optimistic for beating Fenerbahçe, cause they were the worst Fenerbahçe of the last 3 years. Newcastle defence sucks and the manager too.

A loss next week and we could be bottom 3 AGAIN!

The league table doesn't lie, we have been so shite this season we deserve to be where we are.

I don't think even the most optimistic of us can see many positives at the moment.

You lot are absolute jokers, can't argue about the football so go on about the attendance, you're that daft you don't even think about the size of the population or the amount of shite football we've had to put up with over the last few years. When you take all these things into consideration you'll see that we do very fucking well attendance wise. You lot are in the middle of a really bad spell of watching shite, a far cry away from the golden Keegan years, if this continues just see your attendances plummet.

As for the music after the goals and the naughty comments by page, yeah i agree but the reason all these things are in place is because Boro fans were begining to get a reputation like the likes of Leeds, Sheff utd, Everton etc etc with all this Frontline crap so Steve Gibson changed it round to a family atmosphere and although it makes me cringe hard and annoys the hell out of me when people der der der i'd much rather it be like that then the way your fans were behaving in the car park, that was alot more embarrassing in my opinion.

As for the actuall game, we were dreadfull today was one of the worst desplays ever and an awfull game of Football but we were the better side in my opinion. I've not seen much of Martins so i can't really comment to much but he looked shocking yesterday, your best player was Sibierski and i think that speaks volumes for you at the moment. Having said that Euell was probably our best player so touche.

You lot are absolute jokers, can't argue about the football so go on about the attendance, you're that daft you don't even think about the size of the population or the amount of shite football we've had to put up with over the last few years. When you take all these things into consideration you'll see that we do very fucking well attendance wise. You lot are in the middle of a really bad spell of watching shite, a far cry away from the golden Keegan years, if this continues just see your attendances plummet.

As for the music after the goals and the naughty comments by page, yeah i agree but the reason all these things are in place is because Boro fans were begining to get a reputation like the likes of Leeds, Sheff utd, Everton etc etc with all this Frontline crap so Steve Gibson changed it round to a family atmosphere and although it makes me cringe hard and annoys the hell out of me when people der der der i'd much rather it be like that then the way your fans were behaving in the car park, that was alot more embarrassing in my opinion.

As for the actuall game, we were dreadfull today was one of the worst desplays ever and an awfull game of Football but we were the better side in my opinion. I've not seen much of Martins so i can't really comment to much but he looked shocking yesterday, your best player was Sibierski and i think that speaks volumes for you at the moment. Having said that Euell was probably our best player so touche.

Bitch pls.