Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

surely fat Fred is gonna start krapping himself now.  he really is clueless.  Don't blame Glenn blame the man who appointed him the same man who appointed the "tit"

great!!!! lets go for the realgation places, allmost there

something gotta change and fast, otherwise the downwards spiral is gonna continue, and we'll end up in some really serious trouble.

time to face the facs

Guest redmayne

this is all too painful to take

how many times are we going to appoint the wrong person at this club

waste millions then see the outcome what everyone knew was going to happen.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Why the persistence with an obviously unfit shola when we could give rossi/luque a go?What have we got to lose?

Guest Ridzuan

surely fat Fred is gonna start krapping himself now.  he really is clueless.  Don't blame Glenn blame the man who appointed him the same man who appointed the "tit"

Glenn should be blame too.If he knows what is good for him and the club,then he should leave right now.

8 goals, 7 points and 6 defeats already from 9 games tells it's own worrying story. 2 points above the relegation zone but although I punched my couch several times after they scored I somehow feel less angry than last week's shambles so I presume apathy is setting in.

Roeder, for all his qualities (honesty, passion, dedication, modesty, and just being a genuinely nice person), is simply not up to the job. He has to go.

BUT that will not happen any time soon as long as Shepherd is the chairman. I'm sure Shepherd sees his own personal integrity as more important than the future of the club. Plenty of Championship clubs have already gotten rid of misfiring managers. Roeder won't take this club forward. Injuries, missed opportunities, whatever, I don't care. We've good enough players to be doing better than we are. A couple of good wins in Europe aren't enough for me.

I really hope I'm not being too kneejerkist but I think Roeder has to go. Now.

And why is Luque still not being given a chance?

Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-2 Fulham

Man Utd 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-2 Bolton

Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle

3 years ago... that's 12 points in the bag. Atleast.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle

Roeder needs to go and now!

HITZFELD OR BUST

I don't blame roeder, he's just out of his depth! The person I blame and will always blame is the fat fuck upstairs, he needs a good kicking.

But as always Roeder will be the scapegoat, and unless were really lucky, were going down.

The players aswell should not escape our wrath, they need to perform or get the fuck out of our club, this is one of the darkest days in our history.

Loosing is bad enough, but to listen to the wanker alistair brownlee makes it all the more sikening!  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

Guest Ridzuan

We should do a protest outside St James' during the Charlton match like what we did during Souness era.Bring anti Roeder banner and this time,bring anti Shepherd banner as well.I dont think they log in into the forum and care what we have to say.So the best thing is voice out our opinions for them to see for themselves.

poor squad

I strongly disagree, to an extent. As a whole, yes, the squad isn't strong or deep enough. But there are some great individual talents here and I for one would love to see a manager good enough to get them playing at their superb best.

Look on the brightside. Loads of room to put our feet up v Pompey. There'll be about 25000 there.

That should be all the proof Shepherd needs to make his excuses and leave.

We should do a protest outside St James' during the Charlton match like what we did during Souness era.Bring anti Roeder banner and this time,bring anti Shepherd banner as well.I dont think they log in into the forum and care what we have to say.So the best thing is voice out our opinions for them to see for themselves.

what the hell!?!  :lol: i thought you'd be saying "roeder has done a lot for us, you are all ungrateful, he is the best leader we have ever had and is protecting us"

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

its shepherd who needs to go.

it was him who sacked bobby is such a disgraceful manner.

it was him who appointed that kunt souness

it was him who calimed we had a host of world class manages queing up for the job

it was him who appointed roeder

it was him who reckoned we had a clue in the tranfer window when we clearly didnt

and I've not even touched upon the brothel fiasco and the empty promises after the woodgate sale

how much longer can that fat kunt keep taking the piss out of us ?

48000 screaming "SHEPHERD OUT" against Charlton might make him realise its time to fuck off.

its shepherd who needs to go.

it was him who sacked bobby is such a disgraceful manner.

it was him who appointed that kunt souness

it was him who calimed we had a host of world class manages queing up for the job

it was him who appointed roeder

it was him who reckoned we had a clue in the tranfer window when we clearly didnt

and I've not even touched upon the brothel fiasco and the empty promises after the woodgate sale

how much longer can that fat kunt keep taking the piss out of us ?

48000 screaming "SHEPHERD OUT" against Charlton might make him realise its time to fuck off.

what is there to say except amen?

Guest Ridzuan

what the hell!?!  :lol: i thought you'd be saying "roeder has done a lot for us, you are all ungrateful, he is the best leader we have ever had and is protecting us"

Look at it this way.Freddy is the Kim Jong Ill of the club while Roeder is the China of the club.

Guest geordieracer

and some people at the start of the season would compare roeder in the same category as martin o'neill and alan curbishley

that really is laughable

please someone if anyone still goes by this, for either martin or alan, be brave enough to put across your points

He won't sack him unless our players all run into each other in the centre circle, though.  Doesn't matter how badly we play.