Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These journos ffs. Last night, they didn't have a sniff of what was going on. But now suddenly they are back to their sources (who didn't have any clue either before) and now claim to know everything. They can fuck off like. No one has a clue what's going on.

Wish people would just cool down on shit like this until they see a new owner holding a Newcastle scarf over his head in a picture on nufc.co.uk. Go back some pages and you will see people rightfully listing up reasons why he isn't interested in selling.

This happens at the start of every transfer window guys. It's not happening.

These journos ffs. Last night, they didn't have a sniff of what was going on. But now suddenly they are back to their sources (who didn't have any clue either before) and now claim to know everything. They can f*** off like. No one has a clue what's going on.

It was 11pm on a Sunday on a bank holiday, when this story suddenly and out of nowhere broke. :lol:

These journos ffs. Last night, they didn't have a sniff of what was going on. But now suddenly they are back to their sources (who didn't have any clue either before) and now claim to know everything. They can fuck off like. No one has a clue what's going on.

It’s called making phone calls :lol:

Guest alijmitchell

I’m sad but not at all surprised to wake up to this being calmed down. I know people made reasonable points last night, but I still think it’s just media war shite trying to force Rafa to sign/give a reason to the fans as to why he didn’t stay. I can’t see how it’s that hard to cook up a story based on a very very thin sliver of truth (that a man in the Middle East wants to buy a club). I’m not gonna bother checking today.

Ryder: Nobody has denied the possibility of a takeover at this stage of the £350million price tag that was reported by the Sun late on Sunday evening.

Would the club sources actually confirm the sale before, let's say the FA has concluded the fit & proper person test? Still think there could be more to this than the usual shite.