The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Pellegrini's an easy vote. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go before Christmas if they're not top.

Hughton and Holloway were my other pics. Chrissy needs to pull his finger out by the looks of it, like. :undecided: Another shite result at the weekend there.

Di Canio will probably go at some point but Ellis has never been exactly quick to sack his terrible, terrible managers.

Under normal circumstances I'd have said Alan Pardew. But this is Mike Ashley's Newcastle. Probably the most unambitious Premier League side. Nothing, of any positive significance, will ever happen as long as he is the owner.

PDC, Holloway and possibly Jol for me like.

Di Canio-obvious why

Holloway-strange management (sign a player in the summer, leave him out of your 25 man prem squad-why?!)

Hughton-spent a fair amount and getting poor results with a dull style of play with fans losing patience over it.

12 people dont put PDC in favourite 3. jees.

Short showed Bruce and O'Neill a generous amount of patience. They can't just keep sacking managers cos it's bound to cost them a fortune, and he allowed him to sign about a million players in the summer. I can see him sticking around until it's too late.

I think they're going down, tbh.

12 people dont put PDC in favourite 3. jees.

Short showed Bruce and O'Neill a generous amount of patience. They can't just keep sacking managers cos it's bound to cost them a fortune, and he allowed him to sign about a million players in the summer. I can see him sticking around until it's too late.

I think they're going down, tbh.

I so hope your right Yorkie. But them antics on th pitch yesterday along with all the other stuff thats gone on, puts him way out in front IMO. Hes a whisker away from the chop I believe.