Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa - 24/06/2020 @ 18.00pm (live on BT Sport/BeOutQ)

Magpie

Guest dazzanufc1892

Oooo he's picked the same team. Stop whinging man.

as always, just let people have their opinion. Don't see why every needs to have a pop at every comment

I struggle to think of who is fit who could bring in who wouldn’t worsen our team.

Will it be tough for them to play 3 games in a week? Yes, but let’s not forget that this would have happened at some point during the season if we weren’t playing 2/3 games as well over 5 weeks.

Should we win today, I’d expect to see rotated line ups in future league games.

Let’s just wait for the fume when Almirón and ASM are dropped for Bournemouth/West Ham.

Just BT then? Don't think I can justify paying for that and NowTV.

If you're with EE you can get a 3 months free, what I've just done.

Makes a change not having to hunt down a link which inevitably stops working half way through. :lol:

Do BT have the fake crowd noise? If the Bundesliga coverage is anything to go by i'm guessing not.

Aye they do. EA have partnered with the Premier League to provide crowd noise, not just Sky.

Do BT have the fake crowd noise? If the Bundesliga coverage is anything to go by i'm guessing not.

Aye they do. EA have partnered with the Premier League to provide crowd noise, not just Sky.

Good. I know some people have taken the piss, but personally much prefer it to watching the games in silence.

EA? So they're basically just using FIFA to make the crowd noises? :lol: