Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa - 24/06/2020 @ 18.00pm (live on BT Sport/BeOutQ)

Magpie

I don't believe the issue is about money in this situation.

What's it about?

When the bright lights of Udine come calling...

Just seems mental to me for him not to want to stay at the club he's worked so hard all his life to play for. I hope it's resolved as I'd very much like to see him develop here given our potentially very exciting future.

Depends on the state of that club.

I don't believe the issue is about money in this situation.

What's it about?

When the bright lights of Udine come calling...

Just seems mental to me for him not to want to stay at the club he's worked so hard all his life to play for. I hope it's resolved as I'd very much like to see him develop here given our potentially very exciting future.

Could also be the takeover. If we start signing a bunch of big names he might understandably be wondering if he'll get much first team football next season. I mean he doesn't get a great deal now.

Not getting carried away here.

We beat Sheffield, but with them having a player sent off it changed everything, the first half was 50/50.

I don't expect a sudden change in dynamic based on that good result,but hopefully we get a win because I hate these lot now.

They're best caught on the counter, because they love getting forward and trying to score, but the reason they are where they find themselves in the table is because of this, they're naive, and get exploited at the back.

Bit of pace on the counter should catch these out (imo)

But defending properly ourselves will need to be a priority.

Looking forward to this.

Seems absolutely mental to me playing the same team that played a couple of days ago.

A win to tonight will all but guarantee safety. Once that is accomplished, I would expect to see changes/rotation.