Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Virgin has finally started working with the forum in the last ten minutes.

Same, Virgin, been off about 20 hours,

Weird. I got back on yesterday and I'm ov Virgin.

Just glad it’s back up. Following the takeover stuff on Twitter is awful.

Forums just came back from me after dropping (again) for about 10 minutes. Were also down earlier this morning.

I'm on Sky Fibre broadband.

Thought maybe it was topping itself with Mr Misery onboard. :lol:

Forums just came back from me after dropping (again) for about 10 minutes. Were also down earlier this morning.

I'm on Sky Fibre broadband.

Thought maybe it was topping itself with Mr Misery onboard. :lol:

Same behaviour for me for Sky Fibre. The company I work for is also a corporate ISP and I couldn't get through to NO on that either till just now.

• 4 months later...

Think someone’s sig is causing an issue with viewing topics, haven’t been able to get onto the last page of “On This Day” since this morning and there’s a couple other threads that won’t work either, just keeps loading and then times out saying host error - rest of them are working fine so don’t know if it is just a random issue or someone who’s posted in it is the issue

Think someone’s sig is causing an issue with viewing topics, haven’t been able to get onto the last page of “On This Day” since this morning and there’s a couple other threads that won’t work either, just keeps loading and then times out saying host error - rest of them are working fine so don’t know if it is just a random issue or someone who’s posted in it is the issue

Works for me. What browser you using? If you're using chrome, try loading the last page again and then press Ctrl+Shift+I and select Console. Should display any error.

EDIT: It is showing errors for me but the page does load properly. Looks like Chrome is blocking some cookies from Twitter. Try updating your browser.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting an error when when you view a thread, it also marks the page below it as not having any new posts despite not having gone into that thread.

I've started noticing this as well 54[/member] , yes. Basically marks the thread below the one I've just viewed as also read. Started happening a week or so ago. At the time, thought it was something to do with the old laptop I was using.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting an error when when you view a thread, it also marks the page below it as not having any new posts despite not having gone into that thread.

I've started noticing this as well 54[/member] , yes. Basically marks the thread below the one I've just viewed as also read. Started happening a week or so ago. At the time, thought it was something to do with the old laptop I was using.

Yep, this is certainly happening. Where's Dave when you need him? :lol:

Yep, this is certainly happening. Where's Dave when you need him? :lol:

Came in here to post about this. Happening on my android phone every time.

• 4 weeks later...