Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

re: thread title, from last thread courtesy of SanToon:

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/hatem-ben-arfas-lawyer-speaks-out/

Shit just got real.

Talking to BeIN Sports this evening, Hatem Ben Afra’s lawyer has attempted to clear up his client’s situation amid rumours that he will never play for Newcastle United again.

“Hatem has two possibilities. Either he utilises Article 17, which is a FIFA regulation that allows after three years without an alteration to a contract with a club for that contract to be terminated. Hatem can do that this year.”

“He has one year of his contract remaining. Contrary to what his manager says, he only has one year remaining. He could also sort his situation out with the club. What must not happen is that Hatem is destabilised and it is made to look like it is he who is trying to leave the club.“

“There has been no major incident which justifies the things that the manager’s entourage has spread about him. Nothing. As for everything that hurts Hatem’s image, relative to the club, the fans or himself, we will fight because spreading false informations must not happen.”

:lol: :lol:

http://www.nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-12-17swansea-h.html

That's the game after.

There's an interesting trend there, he was starting for a while then got HAULED off at half time in the game before Norwich when we were getting hammered and didn't regain his place for 6 weeks.

This may seem like a mess, but I'm glad its being brought to a head.  Surprised it took him this long, I'd have lost my rag with this cunt a long time ago if I was being treated like Ben Arfa is, in fact I have lost it a few times and I'm not even him :lol:

Hatem will take them on and win.

Then he will turn back and try and beat them again..........

He'll beat them the second time as well, then Shola will fuck things up somehow.