The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Oh my bad.

Oh well I’ll bring something to the table. That idiot Bielsa. The moment he starts opening his mouth talking about how good he is, Leeds begin to bottle it. All this happened after that Arsenal game. They were going along smoothly then the Arsenal game happened and they capitulated. Spygate? Right after that, all the attention, he starting getting overconfident and bam they bottled it. He’s a right cocky bastard.

Oh my bad.

Oh well I’ll bring something to the table. That idiot Bielsa. The moment he starts opening his mouth talking about how good he is, Leeds begin to bottle it. All this happened after that Arsenal game. They were going along smoothly then the Arsenal game happened and they capitulated. Spygate? Right after that, all the attention, he starting getting overconfident and bam they bottled it. He’s a right cocky bastard.

Hmmm no.

Oh my bad.

When has Bielsa ever talked about how good he is :lol:

Guest neesy111

Oh my bad.

WAT

Oh my bad.

When he revealed everything in that spygate scandal. He was basically revealing why he was this world renowned manager and it brought a whole lot of unwanted pressure on him and the team. Feel like Leeds were under under pressure to play this intense style of football and it began affecting their results. Sometimes you gotta play ugly, man.

Oh my bad.

When he revealed everything in that spygate scandal. He was basically revealing why he was this world renowned manager and it brought a whole lot of unwanted pressure on him and the team. Feel like Leeds were under under pressure to play this intense style of football and it began affecting their results. Sometimes you gotta play ugly, man.

He did that to show that the spying didn't make much of a difference. You also just made up that he did it after the Arsenal game too :lol:

Oh my bad.

He did that to show that the spying didn't make much of a difference. You also just made up that he did it after the Arsenal game too :lol:

Did you see the production BBC did for the game? It was all about Bielsa ball. How this Lower division team full of unknown players with lesser ability could outclass a Premier League giant based on football philosophy alone. I just think it was too much pressure for the team to handle. And IIRC their form has dipped since that game. Maybe he’s better flying under the radar.

I think Leeds are expected to play this dynamic style of football and they can’t sustain that for a full season. I agree the media plays into it way too much. They want him to succeed so much that it’s got him doing strange things? Did you see him running full pitch to celebrate a players goal in training. That’s not normal for him. He’s cracking. I really really hope they don’t bottle it this time. It would be a great shame. I could give a fuck about Leeds but it’s undeniable the amount of effort he puts in and the football really is exquisite.

Also the fair play last year. See he really is a football perfectionist. I’m not sure how many other managers would do that. Wouldn’t you just take the goal and say we win some, we lose some? I think I’d just take the goal. I bet Arsene would have turned his back right there and say he didn’f see it and tell his players to continue.

Oh my bad.

Oh well I’ll bring something to the table. That idiot Bielsa. The moment he starts opening his mouth talking about how good he is, Leeds begin to bottle it. All this happened after that Arsenal game. They were going along smoothly then the Arsenal game happened and they capitulated. Spygate? Right after that, all the attention, he starting getting overconfident and bam they bottled it. He’s a right cocky b******.

Did you see the production BBC did for the game? It was all about Bielsa ball. How this Lower division team full of unknown players with lesser ability could outclass a Premier League giant based on football philosophy alone. I just think it was too much pressure for the team to handle. And IIRC their form has dipped since that game. Maybe he’s better flying under the radar.

Do you think he called the BBC up before the game or something :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Bielsa has done a good job at Leeds and is obviously a class manager, but if he doesn’t take them up it will be a failure. I’d love him at a non Ashley Toon, he’s amazing like :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Its worth bearing in mind they finished 13th the season before he arrived and haven't spent much on players

Aye, that and given his methods, he’s showed how good a coach he is to have them playing/performing as they do and in that division. For my admiration of him and his style, methods etc. I’d like to see Leeds go up. I think in the PL under him with better technical players, they’d more than hold their own.

He’s like Rafa in many ways, you either follow everything he’s doing or wanting to do to the letter as a player or not and as a club you have to give these kind of coaches 100% autonomy to benefit fully from such great minds. Rafa is quite unique though, in that I think he will always find a way around things to deliver if not his own objectives at least what is demanded. For Leeds it’s promotion, Rafa would achieve that. Staying up too. Both are capable of delivering a whole lot more than most managers or coaches, though.

Biesla teams are the most predictable in the world at this, you can set your clock each season for when they are going to tire out and they hit the wall.

Same thing happened in Marseille when they blew the French title and with Bilbao when they lost those finals at the end of the season.  Guy is an amazing brain, but also an absolute mad man who will run his players into the ground.  Klopp was similar, but has learnt how manage a team over a full season.