The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Ajax are 2.50 (6/4) to beat Schalke ???

Looking at form and history, this makes no sense.  They have one player suspended as far as I can see, that's it

What are you saying here? Do you think they are good odds or bad??

Sorry only just seen this :lol:  Meant in a good way (to bet on Ajax).  Odds seemed way too big.  2-0 after 60 mins too, easy money

(watch them throw it away now I posted this  :-X )

Ajax are 2.50 (6/4) to beat Schalke ???

Looking at form and history, this makes no sense.  They have one player suspended as far as I can see, that's it

What are you saying here? Do you think they are good odds or bad??

Sorry only just seen this :lol:  Meant in a good way (to bet on Ajax).  Odds seemed way too big.  2-0 after 60 mins too, easy money

That's ok mate. I couldn't work it out and I don't know enough about Ajax and Schalke's form to judge.

Shame I missed out on it as a single. Got them in a (currently losing) treble instead.

ffs.. Saw Barnsley were 2-0 up against Wigan earlier and thought 'ok bet done'.  It's 2-2 now, Wigan scoring twice in a minute. wtf!

edit: 3-2 Wigan. christ :lol:

Yeah I stuck some money on Barnsley to win it at 2-2. Just before Wigan scored again.

I'm having a shocker of a week this week.

Of course Ryan Babel has scored for Besiktas away at Lyon in order to ruin my Ajax, Man Utd, Lyon treble. Of course.

Good old Man Utd.

Yep, cheers Jose.

Had 0.5 first half goals in all europa games.  All 4 games came in at 3.50 (5/2).  I've done it a few times this season and it always seems to come in :lol:

Earlier in the competition I'd get up to 7/1 on ~6 games

Hull to win/draw away to Stoke (1.90)

Haugesund to win/draw away to Brann (2.02)

Tromsø to win/draw away to Odd (2.40)

AC Milan to win/draw "away" to Inter (1.81)

Leeds to win/draw to us (2.20)

(@unibet)

Kinda looks like good value despite being all away teams. Now watch all the home games to win :D

Hull to win/draw away to Stoke (1.90)

Haugesund to win/draw away to Brann (2.02)

Tromsø to win/draw away to Odd (2.40)

AC Milan to win/draw "away" to Inter (1.81)

Leeds to win/draw to us (2.20)

(@unibet)

Kinda looks like good value despite being all away teams. Now watch all the home games to win :D

Stop betting against Brann :lol: Also Tromsø away from home, a notorious shitty away side... :lol:

£50 from tonight's draw and hudds win, should have increased the odds with Brighton as well.

Stoke, Watford and the mackems win tomorrow and it's a £280 return from a fiver (inc our draw and hudds win, put the bet on twice but with added mackemness)

Was anybody else waiting on us?! No signal in that ground or else I would have cashed out late on!

Yeah, I was screwed by us for over £100. Could be worse (see Buscemi above!) but still pissed off.