The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

1 a day at Cheltenham for my larger bets:

Tuesday - Limini 6/4

Wednesday - Debuchet 10/1

Thursday - Unowhatimeanharry 5/4

Friday - Death Duty 9/4 (NAP)

10/1 second beaten in the final strides. Sickening.

Absolute beauty of a ride from JJ.

No idea how you horsing punters do it regularly! I haven't got a clue so I've taken on board the advice of many so-called experts and have had one winner out of ten selections and that was a 1/4 yesterday! Ha ha!

Man City are great odds tonight @ 7/5 judging by the line ups. Average defences so could be a case of who scores more than the other again and I fancy City's attackers against anybody.

Will wait and see what they start like before doing anything.

Edit: LOL. Bad start so let's avoid.

Needless to say the bookies made an absolute killing at Cheltenham yesterday. Anyone braving it today?

To win:

1.30: Top Notch - 4/1

3.30: Jezki - 8/1

4.10: Starchitect - 8/1

Each way:

2.10: Sutton Manor - 28/1

2.50: Vaniteux - 22/1

4.10: Katachenko - 50/1

wow how?

Not sure exactly picked 5 horses from 5 races 4 won leaving her with £53 grand. If all 5 had won she would have had £1.7 million. That one lost first though so it wasn't as if she was waiting on it.

Tonight made a refreshing change on the accy front. Usually 1 result lets me down, hell man through the week Blackburns 95th minute equaliser knocked out a 4-timer, but tonight all 3 of a treble went down. Huddersfield, Sheff weds and Dortmund -1.

I had £1 on WBA, Leicester and Villa at 40/1. I had to cash it out at £37 towards the end there!

I also had an accumulator at 52/1 - I cashed it out for £7 as I knew NUFC were not going to win even though I have no idea what happened in the match! (Yes, they were the only ones to let me down.)

I had £1 on WBA, Leicester and Villa at 40/1. I had to cash it out at £37 towards the end there!

I also had an accumulator at 52/1 - I cashed it out for £7 as I knew NUFC were not going to win even though I have no idea what happened in the match! (Yes, they were the only ones to let me down.)

Told my self earlier this season never to bet on us again, but after the two strong results against Brighton and Huddersfield i decided to include us beating Reading in a couple accas recently. Had we won I'd bank 250 euro. Won by 2 goals and I'd get 800 more :(