The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

wew

Got a 10 game accumulator of over 0.5 first half goals

only game losing was Newcastle :lol:  Fucking hate betting on us yet I always forget and do anyway

Waiting on one game now for another winner like this from 7 games, 8/1.  Why have I never thought of these bets before?!

I followed one of these tipsters on twitter this morning for his "treble of the day" and it lost on the first match, but now he's tweeting like mad that he is only one result off a 20/1 winner with this totally different treble that has just appeared, if it wins its his 8th win off the trot.

I followed one of these tipsters on twitter this morning for his "treble of the day" and it lost on the first match, but now he's tweeting like mad that he is only one result off a 20/1 winner with this totally different treble that has just appeared, if it wins its his 8th win off the trot.

:lol: Who is it?  Don't they all work for the bookies anyway? Promoting them all the time and shit

:lol: Who is it?  Don't they all work for the bookies anyway? Promoting them all the time and s***

I never knew that but the bet did have a direct link to BET365.