The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had Romania Scotland Germany treble price boost 5/2

Seen Romania had went 1-0 up in the 86 min, in the time it took me to check who scored it was 1-1. Sums up my betting luck at the moment

then they missed a penalty in stoppage time.

Cheers.

I opened a Betfair account for my sister and put in my DOB by mistake (I was pissed to be fair :lol:) so she could get the Man Utd 4/1 offer against Southampton, different addresses etc so it's within their TOC as far as I'm aware. But even if not we ended up not using the offer anyway and just put a bet on which won around £60.

When she's tried to pull out her winnings the account locked.

She asked in the live chat what the problem was and they've told her the DOB is incorrect, she explained that I'd created the account with her and must have fucked up so they basically said no bother, we understand, send over 3 forms of ID. She sent in her passport, driving licence and a utility bill to which they said they needed to also verify by phone. Took about a week to finally get in touch and she couldn't answer the date when the transaction was made, explained she was out and would have to get home to check her bank and they told her they couldn't continue and will email her the craic.

Hello xxxxxxxx,

We have had to close your account (username xxxxxxxxxxxx). Our investigation hasn't shown enough evidence that you are actually in operation of your account.

That kind of behaviour is against our terms and conditions.

Under paragraph 7 of our terms and conditions, we can close down anyone’s account if we suspect they’re acting illegally or fraudulently on our site. We can also retain any money they have in their account.

You can take a look at paragraph 7 – and the rest of our terms and conditions – here.

We have paid the £10.20 that was deposited into this account back to the e-Wallet that it was deposited from.

This decision is final and we won’t be able to discuss it any further on the phone, on email, or by post.

Regards,

Account Security Team

Betfair

I'm absolutely foaming like, it's been made patently obvious that she has control of the account and that she is who she says she is, more so than necessary, yet because she couldn't answer a question while on the spot at work they've effectively just robbed her of about £50.

Complete wankers.

I wouldn't solely relay on the IBAS alone, though. I put a complaint about the Cheltenham festival debacle, where few bookies refused to pay up, and I still haven't heard anything back from them. (The bookies did pay up eventually, but I heard nothing from IBAS) And all of that was back in March.

Complete wankers.

I wouldn't solely relay on the IBAS alone, though. I put a complaint about the Cheltenham festival debacle, where few bookies refused to pay up, and I still haven't heard anything back from them. (The bookies did pay up eventually, but I heard nothing from IBAS) And all of that was back in March.

I remember that like, nice to hear you got your money back.

Just such a massive fuck on for the sake of £50, they're weird.