The other games today 2018/19

Greg

James Tavernier puts Rangers 2-0 up with a penalty. Recently appointed captain and seems to be their chief set piece taker. No clue why but I have a soft spot for him; only reason I can think of is that friendly years back with the American commentator who couldn't pronounce a God damn thing.

James Tavernier puts Rangers 2-0 up with a penalty. Recently appointed captain and seems to be their chief set piece taker. No clue why but I have a soft spot for him; only reason I can think of is that friendly years back with the American commentator who couldn't pronounce a God damn thing.

Sure it's not the picture of him in sweats? It's alright if that's the reason.

Whipped in some great balls, too:

Sure it's not the picture of him in sweats? It's alright if that's the reason.

;D

Yes, I have a weird soft spot for him too - I just wish it was somewhere other than Rangers he was succeeding...