Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

Some of you may know from previous topics and threads that I am on the Newcastle fans forum. You can read back at my previous posts for my thoughts on it. I need to gather questions and forward them to the club for the next meeting by 2nd July. I had asked for questions on Twitter but didn't get any. As this is my favourite Newcastle forum, I thought I would ask on here for questions.

Obviously there are 12 people on the forum and time is limited, so I won't be able to ask everything (4 or 5 questions probably) but I'd like your suggestions for questions to ask the board. Please remember that I am on the forum to represent the Gallowgate end, so any questions with regards to facilities or whatever in other parts of the ground should be directed at those representatives, but for anything else send them to me.

My only request is that you send them to my email address as I don't want to trawl through this thread or Twitter for questions. At least if all questions are in my email I can put them in a folder and go through them easily. Please add your name and town and send them to brian.parkin@ gmail.com

I am absolutely intrigued to hear what Lee Charnley means by the mistakes that he admitted had been made by the club in his letter to the fan forum meeting members, if these mistakes had been made before or were "new" mistakes and how the club are going to avoid making the same mistake again (and again and again)?

I'd be fascinated to know whether they had discussions with other candidates for the job other than McClaren or whether they only ever intended to appoint McClaren from the moment Pardew left.

I'd be fascinated to know whether they had discussions with other candidates for the job other than McClaren or whether they only ever intended to appoint McClaren from the moment Pardew left.

I think we all already know the answer to that

Guest ElCid

Some of you may know from previous topics and threads that I am on the Newcastle fans forum. You can read back at my previous posts for my thoughts on it. I need to gather questions and forward them to the club for the next meeting by 2nd July. I had asked for questions on Twitter but didn't get any. As this is my favourite Newcastle forum, I thought I would ask on here for questions.

Obviously there are 12 people on the forum and time is limited, so I won't be able to ask everything (4 or 5 questions probably) but I'd like your suggestions for questions to ask the board. Please remember that I am on the forum to represent the Gallowgate end, so any questions with regards to facilities or whatever in other parts of the ground should be directed at those representatives, but for anything else send them to me.

My only request is that you send them to my email address as I don't want to trawl through this thread or Twitter for questions. At least if all questions are in my email I can put them in a folder and go through them easily. Please add your name and town and send them to brian.parkin@ gmail.com

I think we all already know the answer to that

I've mentioned it before and I made sure I stated to JJ7 that I wasn't having a direct go at him but not only can you not believe one thing that is coming out all those cunt mouths, but there is no way I could even last 2 seconds with people who are openly taking the piss out of the supporters and the club in general. If I was on that forum the only reason I would go to that meeting is to throw the season ticket into their lying faces and tell them to fuck off and stick their lies up their arses.

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder if there will be any signings by the time this happens. Good job it was brought forward at least :thup:

Whatever question is asked, they just fucken lie about it anyway. Such as the Sports Direct advertising around the stadium. Saying it's just there to show other potential customers who want to advertise in and around the stadium. So they're telling us nobody wants to advertise in our stadium? A premier league club and no one wants to advertise in a ground which gets beamed around the world every other week? No other club in the premier league has this problem. Liars!

Guest Roger Kint

Whatever question is asked, they just fucken lie about it anyway. Such as the Sports Direct advertising around the stadium. Saying it's just there to show other potential customers who want to advertise in and around the stadium. So they're telling us nobody wants to advertise in our stadium? A premier league club and no one wants to advertise in a ground which gets beamed around the world every other week? No other club in the premier league has this problem. Liars!

Pretty sure their answer to that was a slightly more polite 'fuck off he doesnt charge interest so its fine'  than what you said

With all due respect to JJ and the other members the whole charade isn't worth a fuck. Any questions that even vaguely hint at their lack of ambition will be ignored totally but we'll hear all about their efforts to cater for disabled fans by widening their allocated space by 5cm or something just as trivial and/or irrelevant. This is no fault of the members of the FF obviously but continuing to attend despite being fobbed off somehow adds a bit of credence to the whle sham. They need to either do it properly or not at all, continuing as it is absurd. 

Ask them why they squandered 2 opportunities to appoint a manager on merit within the last half of the season.

Waste of a question when you know exactly what the answer will be. Steve was their man and they wanted to wait until the end of the season to get their main choice, meanwhile we say thanks to JC for running the ship in the mean time and getting us over the line.

"How do you intend to fulfil the promise of silverware?" If there's any truth in that notion, it'll make for an interesting response. If there's no truth in the notion, we can use their quotes here to implicate them at the end of the season, exposing their bullshit further. The target should be to force and extract quotes that give the protest movements more ammunition.

Yeah, pulling them up on the Jonas thing - even if only the phonecall business - is a must. The facts and quotes can be attested to the player(s) himself, so they can't outright deny it.

Ask them if they believe we would have been relegated if we would have taken the cups seriously as per their stance in last year's fan forum meeting. And if this is indeed the case, why are they risking the club's future by now taking the cups seriously as per the McClaren appointment statement?

Ask them to clarify their position regarding the cups as after initially clearly saying they would try to win "a" cup there seems to be a bit of a muddying of waters by none other than Bob Moncur that seem to suggest they will only really try in the FA Cup and still not treat the League Cup seriously.

Waste of a question when you know exactly what the answer will be. Steve was their man and they wanted to wait until the end of the season to get their main choice, meanwhile we say thanks to JC for running the ship in the mean time and getting us over the line.

"How do you intend to fulfil the promise of silverware?" If there's any truth in that notion, it'll make for an interesting response. If there's no truth in the notion, we can use their quotes here to implicate them at the end of the season, exposing their bullshit further. The target should be to force and extract quotes that give the protest movements more ammunition.

I think asking questions they want to answer is slightly pointless and they'll love it.