Joelinton

Stifler

It's like a really extreme version of the Facundo Ferreyra loan. Obviously something dodgy.

It's probably heavily incentive-based and we haven't spent anywhere near that, and it was used to placate the fans. Exciting, young, big-money Brazilian, you could argue it worked for a bit!

Taking away the fee and looking at him in isolation he offers very little , he’s had a very brief upturn in some sort of form but since and during xmas he’s looked disinterested, slow, almost amateurish at times .

Sorry to harp on but we need to get rid or at least drop the fucker.

I've defended him quite a lot given he's playing for an absolute dinosaur and being coached by a pair of halfwits.

HOWEVER, I've now completely lost patience with the fella. I could be a lot more forgiving if he actually put the fucking effort in but he's a half-arsed cunt as well as a total waste of money.

It's like a really extreme version of the Facundo Ferreyra loan. Obviously something dodgy.

It's probably heavily incentive-based and we haven't spent anywhere near that, and it was used to placate the fans. Exciting, young, big-money Brazilian, you could argue it worked for a bit!

This is exactly what it was.  Humouring the fans and a lot fell for it.

But with Chucky and Xisco it was obvious that there was some other reason they were brought here, the managers would never actually play them. How do you account for Bruce including in the starting line most every week? I mean I know the answer I'm going to get but....:lol:

But with Chucky and Xisco it was obvious that there was some other reason they were brought here, the managers would never actually play them. How do you account for Bruce including in the starting line most every week? I mean I know the answer I'm going to get but....:lol:

Xisco was better than this lazy fucker.

I've defended him quite a lot given he's playing for an absolute dinosaur and being coached by a pair of halfwits.

HOWEVER, I've now completely lost patience with the fella. I could be a lot more forgiving if he actually put the fucking effort in but he's a half-arsed cunt as well as a total waste of money.

My thoughts also.

Xisco was better than this lazy fucker.

I thought “Xisco is better than...” would never be said about a starting NUFC striker. I think it’s hyperbole, but it’s pretty striking that the comparison is even suggested.

I would actually agree with his selection tonight because Sheffield United are a big side and we need his height for set pieces. Say what you want about his general play and ability, but he adds something to the team aerially when we defend even if it is just a taller body

I would actually agree with his selection tonight because Sheffield United are a big side and we need his height for set pieces. Say what you want about his general play and ability, but he adds something to the team aerially when we defend even if it is just a taller body

I'd rate his heading ability at no more than 5/10 tbh.

He is an absolute crap header of a ball.  If that's your way of thinking then Gayle is twice the threat in the air.

But he’s shit in the air?

We absolutely can’t be picking our attackers based on how well they defend set pieces.

FFS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This club man. We are so depressingly bad.

In actuality, we might as well pick them based on how they do defend set pieces because they don't do any attacking.

he'll be back in against arsenal.

Good because he’s been better than almost everyone in that shower on Tuesday night

you'd prefer him in over gayle, matty, murphy and miggy.

he should be the last guy brought back into the team.

Have we seen him up front with Wilson yet? Didn't he play off Wilson for end of Palace game, and actually resembled a PL footballer.

In a side that isn't totally filled with cloggers (mainly Shelvey and Hendrick playing wide) our best option would be him playing off Wilson surely in 442. Should never play out wide again, just a fish up a tree, and can't play up top on his own.

Stick him in behind Wilson, with a couple of players that can control and pass nearby it might be best of a bad situation.  :sad:

Darlow

don't care - Fed - Schar - Lewis

Almiron - Hayden - Matty - Ritchie/ASM when fit

Joe

Wilson