Joelinton

Stifler

We look better with him on the pitch, out wide.

He's able to get involved far more and he is good at keeping the ball and passing it to a teammate, unless Hayden falls asleep and cuts off Joelinton's only pass route.

We look far better with him off the pitch.  ;)

I can't fault his attitude, and he's earned his place in the side.

But that position of withdrawn striker can make a big difference to how a team functions. Someone with more pace and a better first touch is who we need to look for, long term.

And yeah, I know that's difficult.

was watching him off the ball. honestly, the cunt was just jogging around. no urgency at all. no closing down and putting the opposition under pressure.

it's not his fault he's shit, but there's absolutely no excuse for his lack of effort.

he should be dropped for that alone. its obvious bruce is either pig thick, or under instructions from upstairs to play him, or both.

He's so, so poor like. Decision making amongst the worst ive seen amongst any forward player for us. He's slow to react, doesn't particularly put himself about, doesnt appear to have much technique and has no particular standout qualities that set him apart from the poorest of PL footballers. He occasionally shows the odd neat touch and bit of vision that you'd expect as a basic from an elite level footballer but thats about it. He's been played as a striker, out wide and in the hole and he's never looked natural in any of those positions.

Its not a case of bedding in, its not a case of him being young and needing time either. He's had 60 or so games for us and he's only occasionally looked average, maybe once of twice has he looked decent. 

was watching him off the ball. honestly, the c*** was just jogging around. no urgency at all. no closing down and putting the opposition under pressure.

it's not his fault he's s***, but there's absolutely no excuse for his lack of effort.

he should be dropped for that alone. its obvious bruce is either pig thick, or under instructions from upstairs to play him, or both.

:clap:

I truly hope the rumours of him not actually being £40m and the fee being exaggerated by the club with lots of add ons is true.

I can't think of a worse player in history that has been transferred for such a sum. Sure there's been some shocking transfers over the years but this feels like the most expensive flop if he really cost as much as they said.

I truly hope the rumours of him not actually being £40m and the fee being exaggerated by the club with lots of add ons is true.

I can't think of a worse player in history that has been transferred for such a sum. Sure there's been some shocking transfers over the years but this feels like the most expensive flop if he really cost as much as they said.

He's got to be up there, surely. Really feel like it flies under the radar a bit as well. He's been a fucking horrible signing. :lol:

I mean there'll always be Torres who'll go down as arguably the worst flop when it comes to transfer fee Vs. return, but even he scored somewhere close to 50 goals for Chelsea including some crucial ones in the Champions League. There's Shevchenko for Chelsea as well but, again, twenty-odd goals in a couple of seasons. Hardly the apocalytpically bad return that big Jeff has for us.

Carroll? Kepa, maybe, if we can include non-strikers? Weird ones like Drinkwater, if you can call that a 'flop'? Soldado?