Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Remember when him and Bendtner went around Newcastle vandalizing cars? :lol: Fucking professional athletes doing that is so insane.

Also, rewatched the Netflix show for some laughs over the past few weeks and forgot how much of a tit Chris Coleman is throughout. Boasting about having six kids like it's a good thing he left his wife for someone years younger. Even in the clips in the show and quotes from her in papers he clearly hates being a father, won't even play with them :lol: Also I think it was McGeady who called him out in the show for not even being a coach, wouldn't provide any feedback or tactical direction at all. Just a ridiculous human being

:lol: Coleman is 10000 percent going to manage us eventually.

Can't wait for the new season of this.

‘The Don’ is currently in the Clock in Hebburn presumably on another fan-begging mission!

i always thought in Hebburn the Clock was an NUFC pub and its the Longship thats Sunderland?

It was years ago but their Hebburn Branch go from the Clock now!

‘The Don’ is currently in the Clock in Hebburn presumably on another fan-begging mission!

i always thought in Hebburn the Clock was an NUFC pub and its the Longship thats Sunderland?

Fucking weirdos that lot. What's with all these branches?

Fucking weirdos that lot. What's with all these branches?

All part of the Yewtree

f***ing weirdos that lot. What's with all these branches?

All part of the Yewtree

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7363191/Alex-Fergusons-keeper-coach-reveals-story-Man-United-lost-title-rivals-City.html

And Steele, who was goalkeeping coach at United between 2008-13, has recalled those hugely dramatic final moments and how they reacted at Stadium of Light. 

Steele told the Athletic: 'Wayne had scored the winner at the Stadium of… we'll have to rename that one, and we'd finished so early. Just two minutes of extra time"

One person suggested the problem may lie in the fact that the city centre's public toilets are closed after 7pm and the licensing laws "often dictating that people under the age of 18 are not allowed on the premises after 9pm".

Aye cos thats an excuse, no nearby toilets? I'll just dump in the street.

im not aware of public bogs open in Newcastle at that time and we dont have a problem with mass defecation.

It's the 'Broken Windows Theory', whereby when people see broken windows all over they're more likely to lob a stone themselves, whereas they wouldn't do so at a pristine building with intact windows.

Its basically that, only instead of lobbing stones at windows it's parking your breakfast on the pavement.

A few of my mates live in Hebburn and I have to drive past that pub every time I visit them. It looks horrible as fuck, always some chavs outside drinking shit lager and looking a right mess. They had a scaffold wall with the flags of every nation competing at the World Cup up last summer, looked like the tackiest thing ever.

It’s no surprise the few Sunderland fans in South Tyneside would go there, in saying that though they are always advertising that they are showing the Newcastle games and never advertise Sunderland games.

A few of my mates live in Hebburn and I have to drive past that pub every time I visit them. It looks horrible as fuck, always some chavs outside drinking shit lager and looking a right mess. They had a scaffold wall with the flags of every nation competing at the World Cup up last summer, looked like the tackiest thing ever.

It’s no surprise the few Sunderland fans in South Tyneside would go there, in saying that though they are always advertising that they are showing the Newcastle games and never advertise Sunderland games.

The Clock is pretty much the opposite of what you’ve said to be fair. Attracts the odd charver, like anywhere presumably but not rough at all.

The Clock is pretty much the opposite of what you’ve said to be fair. Attracts the odd charver, like anywhere presumably but not rough at all.

Never been in. Only going by what I see as I drive past.