Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s decent, a box to box midfielder, but his attitude is more pro social media/pro celeb lifestyle than pro footballer...

One assumes Lingard?

Though not how I would describe him, 'box to box'. I think of a Lampard, Colin Bell type player being 'box to box'. Lingard always struck me as a bit wider and more upfield.

May be recollecting wrongly.

Either way he walks into our 1st team, though why the fuck he would want to is beyond me.

Re Lingard, over the last few seasons a lot of good players at Man U seem to have dipped in and out of form. There have been so many changes to the management, the players and the formations that it's no wonder that some careers have stalled. Shaw seemed to disappear without trace for a while, Pogba now seems marginalised, Jones has probably gone backwards, and Lingard's development has hit the buffers.

Brighton are confident they have beaten Newcastle in the race to sign teenage Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo, talkSPORT understands.

The Seagulls have agreed a deal with Caicedo’s club Independiente del Valle.

Caicedo, 19, held talks with Manchester United last month but they decided not to pursue their interest while Newcastle had a late bid to hijack Brighton’s bid rebuffed.

Too fancy and forrin for tallow breath. "The purpose of it was for him to go & play for the season." Alarming to think that Bruce wouldn't guarantee him games if he was fit.

Likely that Lejune probably wanted away from Bruce. He had a season with him, and has thought fuck that again and retreated back to Northern Spain. La Liga and the schedule might be better for his fitness/injury management. Can imagine Bruce's fitness coachs/physio might be total cretins, and Alaves probably have better facilities as well!

Brighton are confident they have beaten Newcastle in the race to sign teenage Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo, talkSPORT understands.

The Seagulls have agreed a deal with Caicedo’s club Independiente del Valle.

Caicedo, 19, held talks with Manchester United last month but they decided not to pursue their interest while Newcastle had a late bid to hijack Brighton’s bid rebuffed.

We've inquired about Josh King. Got quoted a price that we apparently didn't want to pay. Not really news but still, why not utilize my boring itk when I have it :lol:

Cannot believe they are even looking to bring in more players for the joker in charge :lol:

He is mismanaging all the attacking players he has, and so they're just going to throw another into the mix?! Bloody ridiculous.