General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can’t access full article but I agree with wearing more eye catching socks and strips in general (if that’s the point it was making). Never understand why you’d spend millions trying to gain a 1% sporting advantage only to go and kit your team out in a green strip that blends in with the grass.

Being 10 at the time, I grew up just taking the 'good bloke as he walked off without a payoff' thing at face value which does still have it's merit, don't get me wrong. But Jesus when are those quotes from? Comes across as such a belligerent prick.

'I was right'. You told Dyer you broke your no signing Englishmen rule because you did your research on him and he didn't drink! I won't take a single thing the man says seriously again. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

The start of the article was bollocks “a club famous for never winning anything” what a load of shite. Pay for that wallop? No thanks

Sunderland game from 2006 on now

Albert Luque wrapped the F***** up

I remember watching that in my local, I was only 17 and it was carnage. Apparently only a few pubs in the whole area were showing it and there were people trying to peer in the windows and the place was rammed, went up when Shearer and N'zogbia scored.

I was down Whitley Bay as i believe it was a Bank holiday Monday and i was 17. So unfortunately i didn't see the full match.

I can't believe how many empty pink seats there are for a Derby game. They really are a tinpot club.

They're certainly where they belong at the moment.

I was there that day. Ah, the memories :smitten:

Ditto. We were battered first half iirc.

Doesn’t look so bad first 15 or so minutes.

I was in the away end with a couple of colleagues from Longbenton. Great day out, especially the second half and the bar afterwards for obvious reasons :lol:

I was there that day. Ah, the memories :smitten:

Ditto. We were battered first half iirc.

Doesn’t look so bad first 15 or so minutes.

I was in the away end with a couple of colleagues from Longbenton. Great day out, especially the second half and the bar afterwards for obvious reasons :lol:

Just recall us being very poor that first half and them having 3-4 good chances with us creating very little.

First half was shocking. Amazing how the game has changed in the last fifteen years fitness wise, although worth noting Sunderland were awful (15 points, literally one of the worst PL teams ever) and we were extremely depleted squad wise.