Reds vs. Blues - the eternal war

JB

Happening Saturday 30th April 10am-11am, 5-a-side at Gateshead Powerleague (Dunston Pitz), same as the last Lockwood Cup. Newcastle lose to Alan Pardew’s Crystal Palace that afternoon so want to fit times around that. The usual drinks will be happening after.

Teams

Reds

heza09

Slim

BrettNUFC

Neesy

Heza's Ringer

Blues

LFEE

M4

Optimistic Nut

JB

LFEE's Ringer

http://i.imgur.com/wUe4WIo.jpg

Aye 1 hour sounds the best option, especially if it ends up being 6-a-side.

:thup: The quality of the last game dropped severely last 20mins of the second hour and that was after having a HT break and a couple of subs. Also gives people a chance to get turned around to meet up for The Return Of The King... :lol:

So we are at around 11 confirmed so far and still some to reply to their PM's. Can those who haven't responded yet make a decision as it has a bearing on the pitch size I'll book if one at all.

If the concern is about accommodation costs etc PM me and I'll see what room I have at my B&B :lol:

#bossyapparently :lol:

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to pull out on this. Work have just offered overtime for the first time in ages for the 30th April and I'm dangerously skint. I really can't afford to turn down double time when I'm struggling to pay rent. Sorry, I feel like a right flaky bastard. 

I do feel like it, if it makes you feel any better, mainly due to the poor buggers travelling from far and wide for it.

EDIT: Hold on, just checked my PMs and you've pulled out as well you absolute bellend.

I do feel like it, if it makes you feel any better, mainly due to the poor buggers travelling from far and wide for it.

EDIT: Hold on, just checked my PMs and you've pulled out as well you absolute bellend.

:lol: :lol:

Just to let you know 7s pitch is available for 10am on the 30th. £54.50. £10 deposit for us to hold it. £44.50 for 5s.

We'll probably have to go for 5s, have 9 confirmed so far.