Transfer rumours

Yorkie

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wide-man-newcastle-need-continue-16144245

the club have been linked with two Premier League talents that appear capable of providing an unpredictable spark.

One is Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser, and the other is Burnley's Dwight McNeil.

Would 100% take both. Chances are each would be upward of £20m in the crazy market, even with Fraser's contract expiring in 2020. McNeil fairly recently signed a new one until 2023.

Don't think either are particularly likely mind, especially with Fraser being linked with teams like Arsenal.

Guest reefatoon

I’d love to know what ‘been linked’ actually means. Another paper wrote about it? Someone made it up and we repeated?

Checked out Charnley's google history.  "playaz that r cheep"

I’d love to know what ‘been linked’ actually means. Another paper wrote about it? Someone made it up and we repeated?

"transfer rumours" is the thread name. 80%+ of media transfer stories never come to pass. Bullshit put out by agents, media for clicks, players, clubs, etc.

Checked out Charnley's google history.  "playaz that r cheep"

Hur Hur Budgie Burridge hur hur

My goodness :lol:

These evil twats can't stand to see another club enjoy some young local talent even for a few months.

God forbid this rubbish man. Ridiculous stuff.

Jetro Willems has named us in the German press as one of the clubs that want him this Summer.

Fallen out of favour this season due the form of Kostic at left wing back(Scored + assisted 16 goals this season)

I wouldn’t be against this one though, has great delivery in open play and set pieces suits wing back too :thup:

Kanji[/member] :lol: See above.

Seems like he kind of has lost his way a bit after the knee (?) injury he had a while ago. Maybe he could find that form again, if so he would be perfect.

Seems like he kind of has lost his way a bit after the knee (?) injury he had a while ago. Maybe he could find that form again, if so he would be perfect.

Just seems more due to the outstanding season of Filip Kostic :thup:

They’ve tried getting him in the team in the middle of midfield some games.

Over 40+ career assists though as a full back is very impressive.

Still only 25.

Still only 25.

Yeah, seems he was just beat out by Kostic really emerging.

Like you say, he is still a good age, and it would be an incredibly shrewd signing I think.

Shouldn't be an overly expensive signing either, and one that we should hopefully be able to do quite quickly.

Interesting that he was versatile enough to do a job in midfield. Always useful to have players can feature in different spots in the team.

Still only 25.

Like you say, he is still a good age, and it would be an incredibly shrewd signing I think.

Shouldn't be an overly expensive signing either, and one that we should hopefully be able to do quite quickly.

Interesting that he was versatile enough to do a job in midfield. Always useful to have players can feature in different spots in the team.

Talk of only €7million :thup:

It would be near Schar and Lejeune level shrewd if he can deliver balls like he did at PSV.

I think they play him CM becuase he’s so comfortable on the ball.

Defensively the Premier League would be the test for him though.

Still only 25.

giphy.gif

Yeahhhh Let's start the Jetro bandwagon again! :lol:

Yeahhhh Let's start the Jetro bandwagon again! :lol:

Didn’t he get spotted in Newcastle back then or something :lol: