General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't think Harper is too good to go down really.

But he should have played for England?

For the case of this scenario, it was him or Krul. It’s not sexy for us, but is for other clubs.

It’s oddly pleasing to see ubercunt Michael Owen’s name on that list.

I always thought Harper was poor.

Or well, the version that played regularly for us once Shay left was. He may have been good before then, I can't remember enough to say.

He was slow as fuck by then. But there were periods when Shay was hurt and he started and was arguably as good or better than Shay.

I don't see it as far fetched to say he could've been in England squads, had he been starting regularly for us.

:lol: That just came up in my suggested videos and I was about to post it in here.

Its so bad for so many reasons and I can't even decide which reason is the worst.

The fact that none of the players have any technique? :lol:

:lol: I just don't know why they would release a video like that. It shows absolutely nothing in a good light.

As soon as Joselu laughed at that big ball of shit saying he was going in goal I knew it would be embarrassing.

:lol: That just came up in my suggested videos and I was about to post it in here.

Its so bad for so many reasons and I can't even decide which reason is the worst.

The fact that none of the players have any technique? :lol:

Pretty much sums up the state of our team - the levels of technique are shockingly bad - and there's players who  turn out for the first team just as regularly as these four who are arguably worse.

His first goal vs Spurs would be the best goal in some player's careers if they'd scored it. Then he goes and betters it in the second half of the same game :lol:

Not his most aesthetically pleasing, but I loved his goal at Highbury in the 1-3

Guest firetotheworks

The free kick he scored away to Liverpool is one you rarely see. Absolutely miles away, not at all in a shooting position, really high risk, and the sort you'd get pelters for trying if you miss. Incredible goal. I love his goal Vs Everton as well, the one that's set up by a class cross-field ball by Woodgate.