Liverpool v Newcastle sat 14/9 1230pm kick off live tv to the world.

Guest covmag

Predictions etc on what should be one of those weekends you just want out of the way.

The kick off time might keep the score down, based on fuck knows  :lol:

4-1

Probably the last decent result before the Pardew misery really started to set in, that. Shortly after we lost four on the bounce to West Ham, Swansea, Southampton and Stoke, dumped out of the cup by Brighton, shipped 11 goals in two games against ManU and Arsenal, and lost that dire home game to Reading (crowd's fault) - after which we barely got above 15th in the table. He should have been out on his arse immediately after that. Survived another two full calendar years, of course. Magic.

Probably the last decent result before the Pardew misery really started to set in, that. Shortly after we lost four on the bounce to West Ham, Swansea, Southampton and Stoke, dumped out of the cup by Brighton, shipped 11 goals in two games against ManU and Arsenal, and lost that dire home game to Reading (crowd's fault) - after which we barely got above 15th in the table. He should have been out on his arse immediately after that. Survived another two full calendar years, of course. Magic.

The Reading match was beyond belief. He should've been out the door as soon as the full-time whistle went on that one.

Can't you say you refuse to go at the moment?

We'll all chip in £1 each if you want to pay them back.

I would but I can't miss the day out with the lads and I need to get away from the wife and kids and I'm supporting the team not the regime and kjsdfkjsdfsbfksbksdfsgda