Kenedy

Scottish Mag

• 2 weeks later...

That shot was almost as outrageous as the Cisse strike against Chelsea. Imagine him firing on all cylinders in the same team as Almiron. Opposing teams would be shitting themselves.

There was a nice passing move between them two and Perez which, if we scored, would've been probably one of our best goals under Rafa. Up there with the second away at Leeds in the Championship. Could've scored a few of those yesterday tbh. :lol: But aye if Kenedy can get his form back up to scratch, him and Miggy would be class down that side.

• 2 weeks later...

He did alright today coming on. Far better linking with Almiron than Ritchie.

Called it last week:

Although he's been utter shite this season I actually think Kenedy at left wing back rather than Ritchie would benefit Almiron - Ritchie's instinct is to go down the line and cross the ball in. If you watch the games again, the times when Ritchie ignores Almiron are when he's asking for the ball down the line, where Ritchie himself wants to end up. Kenedy is more comfortable coming inside onto his 'weaker' foot and makes less linear, formulaic runs, so that flexibility of movement would probably see Almiron getting the ball more.

Having said all that, Rafa might want Ritchie to make those down the lines runs, in which case Almiron needs to find space elsewhere which will come in time.

Still not sure Kenedy quite deserves a start over Ritchie yet but i'd love to see it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Can’t be worse than Ritchie.

Well he can be.  Ritchie does frustrate me at times but the criticism of him is way OTT.

Well he can be.  Ritchie does frustrate me at times but the criticism of him is way OTT.

His delivery on Sat was good - just finishing was awful

Guest firetotheworks

You only need to watch the Cardiff match to know that Kenedy can very much be worse than Ritchie. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...