Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 18/01/21 @20:00 - Live on SkySports and in VR

Need a bigger board

Back to basics

Didn't do enough

Can't do that at this level

Brutally honest

Walked through the door

Lacking that little bit of quality in the final third (might be too long to fit in a square, like)

bruciebingo.png

Why do I get the feeling that Bruce will come up with a fuck you kind of line up. Like a 3-5-2 with more or less no defensive players :lol:

Or some other similar extra weird shit.

It’ll stick a team out that’ll ‘respond’ to criticism. 442 or some such like. And he’ll come out after a loss and say ‘I did what people wanted, and look at the result’

Why do I get the feeling that Bruce will come up with a f*** you kind of line up. Like a 3-5-2 with more or less no defensive players :lol:

Or some other similar extra weird s***.

It’ll stick a team out that’ll ‘respond’ to criticism. 442 or some such like. And he’ll come out after a loss and say ‘I did what people wanted, and look at the result’

He said thats what he's been doing for 18 months, from now on its his way, which starts tomorrow night.

Doesn't matter what formation he puts out, we'll still end up with 10 players in our own half for the majority of the game. Anyone who thinks he'll set out to get after Arsenal is in for a rude shock.

Doesn't matter what formation he puts out, we'll still end up with 10 players in our own half for the majority of the game. Anyone who thinks he'll set out to get after Arsenal is in for a rude shock.

Exactly, the formation is completely irrelevant if the instructions are to sit deep, don't press (ever) and just lump it forward when we get it.

I don't think he'll set out to get after Arsenal, I just think he'll do something stupid as a protest, something that will take away the very last tiny chance of us winning.

I think he'll go with the Wilson Carroll big man little man combo, just like Quinny and Phillips

Gayle over Wilson, just to ensure the sack

Who did he play up front when he lucked out on Bent scoring all those goals?

Only season he's ever had when a striker has managed to score for fun mind. (edit; Forrsell 17 2003/4

Stuff of dreams at the moment getting a striker on 20+ goals in the league  :sad:

How many times have we even gone in at half time this season having scored a goal?! Twice? Three times? in 18 games. I don’t expect anything different tonight and I don’t think the players will “throw him under the bus” or anything like that.

We have thought he has lost the dressing room in the past then they came out all guns blazing getting stuck in against Liverpool for example. I reckon it will be same old and a narrow battling defeat 1 or 2 nil.

God forbid we might even take a lead for once before they come back to beat us.

Our football goes like this.....

Kick off, let them have it till 40 yards out, advance towards opposition, try and get it off them, fail, retreat.

Match runs mostly like that against EVERY team  :lol:

Now if we kick off it goes, pass to CM , passes it wide right or left, back to him, back to CB , across to RB or LB back to CB , hoof forward to JL or Wilson, possession lost RETREAT .

EVERY f***ing MATCH  :lol:

possession lost and on the back foot within 2 mins .It stays like that till 90mins.

Can see the excitement for this one is tangible.

Would definitely take a heavy loss here, I just don't think Arsenal are capable of dealing one out.

This. Arsenal have been terrible. Perfect opportunity to turn their season around tonight though.