Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Everything he's told me in private has happened. There is few more people who know the crack but they won't say anything either.

I won't be saying who they are either.  ( they all agreed I could post this btw)

Funny.

HTT has been correct numerous times and made the doubters look like fools.

Yeah he's had a joke about the 3pm thing but this guy has connections and proved it to me.

He sent me some big news big I have promised to keep silent on it!

Sure :lol:

Everything he's told me in private has happened. There is few more people who know the crack but they won't say anything either.

I won't be saying who they are either.  ( they all agreed I could post this btw)

like we needed this on a sunday night ..btw thanks ;D

People who tell half a story have always annoyed me. Either spill the beans or keep your trap shut

Know its frustrating but people can get in trouble.

Sleep well everyone

I'm sure the made up source won't mind man.

Things are moving, hopefully WTO and piracy case due to heard in London will be dropped very soon. The PL will drop need for MBS to be subjected to test and remainder of PIF board will pass test, including Qasabi when Qatari case in London is dropped.

We’re nearly there in my opinion, good times await.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/growing-optimism-buyers-and-seller-newcastle-united-takeover-saga-latest-steve-bruce-and-asm-liam-kennedy-qa-3103033

The doom and gloomers on here will say Twitter assumptions

Without being doom and gloom, it's never been stated that's why the takeover faltered?. Everyone has just came to that conclusion because of the money aspect of it all.

Isn't there still a solid case for saying PIF is controlled by MBS?

Without being doom and gloom, it's never been stated that's why the takeover faltered?. Everyone has just came to that conclusion because of the money aspect of it all.

Isn't there still a solid case for saying PIF is controlled by MBS?

It’s all about linking the govt to piracy at the behest of so called big 6 and Bein. Once piracy is removed the takeover goes through in my opinion. If the Qatari’s drop legal case the PL will have nothing on Saudi’s.

The PL again in my opinion just need to link individuals to piracy, hence MBS and Qasabi being important. Once piracy is removed the big 6 have nothing to hide behind.

Even if they still insist on Qasabi and MBS sitting test, they’d have no grounds to disqualify.

I like to think I'm no doom and gloomer but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that Twitter is that last place to go to for believable ITK news.

Depends on the source