Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Nigel Clough’s first game, absolutely loves mugging them, his hometown club, off.

He'd have got a standing ovation today if the fans were allowed in as they covet him so much.

Like they used to do with N'Zogbia.  Until he went there and he never played a game :lol:

The long con by NUFC and their former players appearing against them and causing upset.

Pearch

Barton

Bowyer

Amazing.  :lol:

I still think my favourite is Darren Bent scoring for Burton at the SoL in the match that sent them down to League 1. :lol:

Special mention to Daryl Murphy and Sammy Ameobi scoring against them in their one season in the championship.

The long con by NUFC and their former players appearing against them and causing upset.

Pearch

Barton

Bowyer

I still think my favourite is Darren Bent scoring for Burton at the SoL in the match that sent them down to League 1. :lol:

Sunderland-v-Burton-Albion-18.jpg

Pearch

Barton

Bowyer

Sunderland-v-Burton-Albion-18.jpg

The crowd man  :lol:

The best thing about that was hardly anyone realised they were down  :lol:

They had enough games to get the points to get out of it but the teams in 4th bottom and 5th bottom (Birmingham v Bolton rings a bell?!) played each other the following week  :lol: