SackPardew.com

Decky

Thought I'd make this thread to bring this website to people's attention. If you're on the fence about Pardew then give this a read. Absolute proof that Pardew isn't good enough and needs to go ASAP. Hopefully stuff like this puts more pressure on Pardew and inspires fans to stand up and voice their opinion.

http://sackpardew.com/

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/SackPardew

Twitter:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02387/PARDEW1GETTY_2387410b.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Can we just use the Pardew thread to abuse the cunt, no point debating anymore because its all there in black and white as the site says. He cannot be defended man just check the site out :lol:

It's great that someone's collated all the laughable quotes and poor records pardew has set, just been looking on true faiths fb and there are people calling the site embarrassing.

Few staunch pardew sympathisers left now .

It's great that someone's collated all the laughable quotes and poor records pardew has set, just been looking on true faiths fb and there are people calling the site embarrassing.

I don't use Facebook, thanks for reminding me why.

:lol: Seriously, what the fuck do them tossers want?

Fans who are happy to support a boring side that cannot get results, their existence is fucking ludicrous.

I don't use Facebook, thanks for reminding me why.

Wise, I'm about ready to launch my phone at the dog reading some of the shit they come out with.

Someone nailed it earlier with the whole self esteem post, they are that worn down by the bullshit and dampening of expectations they are scared to ever rock the boat incase they fail.

Its certainly embarrassing for Pardew and any sub human turd who still supports him.

:lol: Seriously, what the fuck do them tossers want?

Fans who are happy to support a boring side that cannot get results, their existence is fucking ludicrous.

lyk if u agri hun xx

"Does this website feature up to date odds of pardews potential replacement? Does it gives pros and cons of each candidate? Or does it just highlight pardews failures with some hand picked out of context stats? How about filling it with unstantiated quotes from random people and a little hypocritical moral guidance written by someone waiting for his parole"

They reckon it's a scam to con money. The more desperate ones. I swear someone off here is arguing alongside me with some nutter called joey on fb

I reckon there would be far easier way to con money than a fucking Pardew Out site :lol:

They reckon it's a scam to con money. The more desperate ones. I swear someone off here is arguing alongside me with some nutter called joey on fb

That would be me. One of the absolute worst that guy.

Names jim. Nice to fight the good fight alongside a fellow N-O er brother. You take some flak on there like mate. Kudos for perseverance.