Who fancies having a thoroughly fruitless protest against Pardew?

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

The lowering of standards, the increase in apathy, and the fear of an alternative are just as damaging to our club as Pardew himself.

I'm absolutely sure that protesting will make little difference, but I'm not going to use that as a reason to stay voiceless.

Even if it makes it into a paper, or on T.V and described as a small, knee-jerk, reactionary protest, or any other nonsense, I honestly don't care. Pardew needs to go for the good of OUR club. OURS.

I've never organised anything like this before, so if anyone would like to help to get word out and to help in time for the Arsenal match, that would be amazing.

Who's in?

Guest neesy111

Normally I'm up for a protest when a manager has lost the dressing room but I'm so apathetic at the moment.

I think the atmosphere vs Arsenal will be flat as a pancake. Most people just want to forget about this season I'd imagine. Can't see there being a mass protest, although I think any "lap of honour" will be in front of a near empty stadium.

Guest neesy111

Results haven't been too bad since then.

:dowie:

We've lost our last 2 home games to an aggregate of 9-0.

I'll be stunned if anything meaningful happens against Arsenal unless we are embarrassed for the third home game in a row.

Even then, I imagine people will just go for the exits in quiet disgust rather than voice their frustration en masse. After years of lowering expactation, we've been suckered into the domain of outright apathy.

Guest Gemmill

I can knock up some "MAKE THINGS GO EXACTLY HOW I WOULD LIKE THEM TO" banners for this, if you'd like.

Guest icemanblue

I can knock up some "MAKE THINGS GO EXACTLY HOW I WOULD LIKE THEM TO" banners for this, if you'd like.

Can you put a gif on there?

The time for protest was late December/early January, but even then after an awful run, there was little opposition to Pardew.

For someone who likes to criticise Ashley so much, he's doing a cracking job of lowering your expectations.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't you think it's a better idea to be an active part of the support, instead of commentating on a collective lack of anything? I'm just as guilty, but surely we need to make our point heard? It's not like it's embarrassing, he absolutely needs to go.

It'll probably look a lot worse after the Arsenal game anarl  :mike:

Overall though, he turned around the REALLY poor mid-season form.

The time for protest was late December/early January, but even then after an awful run, there was little opposition to Pardew.

For someone who likes to criticise Ashley so much, he's doing a cracking job of lowering your expectations.

Exactly.

I blame Ashley.

If Ashley appoints Benitez and gives him some money, I'll be delighted....I'll also get me arse out in Fenwicks window.

It'll probably look a lot worse after the Arsenal game anarl  :mike:

Overall though, he turned around the REALLY poor mid-season form.

We lost almost every away game and won some home games, as opposed to losing every game. And it only took £20m of investment to achieve this. Bravo!

I'll make a "WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT WHATEVER SHITE WE'RE SERVED" banner on a blanket sewn together out of my payslips.

I'll make a "WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT WHATEVER SHITE WE'RE SERVED" banner on a blanket sewn together out of my payslips.

"HERE'S MY MONEY, DO AND SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT"