Author Topic: Hatem Ben Arfa  (Read 1140673 times)

Re: Fee agreed with Stoke for sale of Hatem Ben Arfa
« Reply #9850 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
Google immediately names and shames
ah jeez

Ronaldo

• "We do this in the ring, or outside the ring."
« Reply #9851 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 02:20:53 PM »
Never would've guessed it was him, like.
"Hey, you're gonna build Beansie a ramp!"

"You should build him a ramp on his house."

Hanskissedhispantz

• When you’re the king you can do anything.
« Reply #9852 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 02:23:03 PM »
That whole interchange was pretty hilarious.

South Tynedale Mag

• formerly known as Rodhaminho
« Reply #9853 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 02:27:34 PM »
That whole interchange was pretty hilarious.

"f*** off you shower of p*ss".
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

High Five o/

• Toon_Norway
  • MultiTalentEntertainer.
« Reply #9854 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
If he did leave, I'd like to see him sign for Bayern Munich. Imagine a midfield with Robben, Ben Arfa, Ribery, Schweinsteiger. :sweetjesus:

I wish people like you would f*** right off. Sorry.

Couldn't agree more.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, but personally i would love to see here with Brad Pitt.  :lol:
What a w*** loser attitude!

(Beautiful in my mind, also i do not have a girlfriend, was used as a metaphor )

Spoiler
:alone:

Reminds me of my mate shagging this (very fat) lass who had a boyfriend. The boyfriend turned up in our local and pulled my mate to the side, we all thought it was about to kick off. Then five minutes later my mate came back and told us that the boyfriend had apoligised for the actions of his lass and told him that he could do better. f*** sake, have some pride man.

No way man  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ace post right there!
You are always haunted by the idea that you are wasting you life.
Frame it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/highfive83/

« Reply #9855 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:00:46 PM »
There's nothing wrong with wanting to see one of our best players better himself. Bayern are a bigger club than we'll ever be, and if you enjoy attractive, skillful football on the ball mixed in with German effiiciency and vorsprung doch technique, then you'd appreciate the thought of Ben Arfa playing alongside Ribery and Robben. The three of them would be like the footballing equivalent of the three muskateers, with Schweiny being D'artagnan. If you can't put selfish NUFC aspirations aside for one second to appreciate the bigger picture then you're not a real football fan imo.

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

That's dream team material right there.

« Reply #9856 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:02:17 PM »
 :facepalm:

Bayern.

BooBoo

« Reply #9857 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:02:33 PM »
I just hope that's a p*ss take.

Ginola

• David... Arbeit!
« Reply #9858 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
What a load of utter s****

Jimburst

• Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #9859 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
I agree with him to an extent, that is dreamy.

I can't quite put my NUFC-centric views to one side for long enough to be anything otherthan devastated if he left for Bayern Munich :lol:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

« Reply #9860 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:07:10 PM »
There's nothing wrong with wanting to see one of our best players better himself. Bayern are a bigger club than we'll ever be, and if you enjoy attractive, skillful football on the ball mixed in with German effiiciency and vorsprung doch technique, then you'd appreciate the thought of Ben Arfa playing alongside Ribery and Robben. The three of them would be like the footballing equivalent of the three muskateers, with Schweiny being D'artagnan. If you can't put selfish NUFC aspirations aside for one second to appreciate the bigger picture then you're not a real football fan imo.

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

Since when were you a wum? You're better than that, give it a rest.

« Reply #9861 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:08:03 PM »
Jesus Christ. The initial post wasn't actually that bad tbf. But to actually cast aside our own football club's aspirations to appreciate the potential dream line up of another club? :lol:

LiquidAK

• "Carter, I can see my house!"
« Reply #9862 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:11:57 PM »

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

Since when were you a wum? You're better than that, give it a rest.

Not like he's not getting enough bites.

Tiresias

• #TeamBenArfa
« Reply #9863 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:16:26 PM »
I can only just about contain my jealousy It's fun seeing him play for france, let alone cheating on us playing for another league team after we rescued his career.

« Reply #9864 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:17:24 PM »
"Schweiny" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has to be a WUM.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

« Reply #9865 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:25:08 PM »

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

f*** off.

The German efficiency?   :lol:

« Reply #9866 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Reading it again, that post is pretty class. :lol: Vorsprung doch technique. :lol: :lol:

Andy

• Administrator
  • TV w*****
« Reply #9867 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:33:32 PM »
How can you lot not pick up on the fact that he's joking there man? :lol:

« Reply #9868 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:34:43 PM »

Was just gonna post this. Mentalists.

LiquidAK

• "Carter, I can see my house!"
« Reply #9869 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:36:40 PM »

:lol:

« Reply #9870 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 03:37:08 PM »
Reading it again, that post is pretty class. :lol: Vorsprung doch technique. :lol: :lol:

Aye, having read it through properly it's pretty funny tbh. :lol:

« Reply #9871 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 06:01:03 PM »
Quotes can be misleading.

Question might have been "If Barcelona offer you a multi billion pound contract, will you leave?", or it could have been "How's Newcastle Hatem?".

the question was:

Votre avenir passe-t-il toujours par Newcastle?
Si je n'ai pas de proposition vraiment tres, tres serieuse, je resterai. Si un gros club vient mais qu'il ne me propose pas quelque chose d'interessant, c'est-a-dire un coach qui me veut vraiment, je resterai. Si je ne sens pas la confiance du coach a 100%, je ne partirai pas. J'ai encore trois ans de contrat. Mais je sais que ca peut aller vite.

Google translation:
Your future is always there by Newcastle?
If I have no proposal really very, very serious, I'll stay. If a big club comes but do not propose something interesting, that is to say a coach who really wants me, I'll stay. If I do not feel the confidence of the coach was 100%, I will not leave. I still have three-year contract. But I know that AC can go fast.

this is the full interview, in French http://i45.tinypic.com/34rhik9.jpg

Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #9872 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
75minutes?

« Reply #9873 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 06:41:03 PM »
HAULED ON

« Reply #9874 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:12:47 PM »
just got around 6 min... that's not super sub... that's filler sub Mr. Blanc :lol:
"Better Way to See The Future is by Changing It"