Author Topic: Hatem Ben Arfa  (Read 1466966 times)

Re: Fee agreed with Stoke for sale of Hatem Ben Arfa
« Reply #9850 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:14:32 PM »
Blanc thinks he is god xDDDD
Ben arfa trending on twitter for France and he plays 6 mins xD What a joke.

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #9851 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:20:03 PM »
Thought he was absolutely world class, will be astonished if we keep him after that.

Lol but srsly, i think he'll start at least one of the group games (if not the next one), and be a real threat for France. Don't know why he was introduced so late today, when it was clear as day the French were tiring and needed to add some attacking impetus.
wasn't someone on here today saying about how blanc does that with his subs ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

« Reply #9852 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:20:28 PM »
To be fair he would have gotten 10 mins BUT the ball didn't go out of play for about 4 mins

« Reply #9853 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:22:02 PM »
They shouldve dropped the Hatem bomb sooner.

« Reply #9854 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:22:37 PM »
Thought he was absolutely world class, will be astonished if we keep him after that.

Lol but srsly, i think he'll start at least one of the group games (if not the next one), and be a real threat for France. Don't know why he was introduced so late today, when it was clear as day the French were tiring and needed to add some attacking impetus.

5 minutes before we brought on our replacement we looked f***ed, most players really flagging.  Would have been the perfect time to send on Hatem and/or Menez and possibly Valbuena to really stretch our tired legs.  It would have also lead to a difficult introduction for any subs we would have then made...

« Reply #9855 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
I was only really bothered about Ben Arfa actually going to the Euro's and making the squad for the sake of his happiness. Bonus if he doesn't play too much and stays injury free imo

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #9856 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:26:54 PM »

5 minutes before we brought on our replacement we looked f***ed, most players really flagging.  Would have been the perfect time to send on Hatem and/or Menez and possibly Valbuena to really stretch our tired legs.  It would have also lead to a difficult introduction for any subs we would have then made...
check out hatem garrincha's post from earlier on today. got blanc spot on.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg3752752.html#msg3752752
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Beren

• Administrator
  • Amazing shoes
« Reply #9857 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 07:56:17 PM »
They don't pass to Hatem :huff: :(

« Reply #9858 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 08:34:04 PM »

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg3752752.html#msg3752752

Nasri man of the match today but he doesn't like to play on the right. Debuchy was frequently alone on that side and Hatem shoud have replace Malouda earlier in the second half.
France also needed a player like Giroud today, Benzema playing too depth but Blanc kept him on the bench...

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #9859 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 08:35:37 PM »
To be fair he would have gotten 10 mins BUT the ball didn't go out of play for about 4 mins

This is true. :lol:

« Reply #9860 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 08:37:05 PM »

Dr Venkman

• Alreet pet?
« Reply #9861 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 11:01:31 PM »
Was desperate for him to come on, had a flutter on France 2-1 and him to score last.

« Reply #9862 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
To be brutally honest, those 8 minutes probably did more harm than good in terms of him getting into the team. Didn't have the time to do anything positive, which is fair enough/only to be expected, but he actually managed to lose the ball 3 or 4 times pretty cheaply (including one in his own half close to the 90 minute mark, giving England the chance to break forward), which could have been costly for France on another day. Given that he's the main player I'm looking forward to watching in this competition and the annoyance of seeing the likes of Malouda ahead of him on the team sheet, it's a tad disappointing that he wasn't more focused as I'm desperate for him to do well (for NUFC ultimately).

« Reply #9863 on: Monday 11 June 2012, 11:56:06 PM »
Was dying for him to tear Englands players a new hole...also wanted Cabaye to score. Didn't want England to lose though... :crazy2:

Lush Vlad

• Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #9864 on: Tuesday 12 June 2012, 08:22:51 AM »

Nasri man of the match today but he doesn't like to play on the right. Debuchy was frequently alone on that side and Hatem shoud have replace Malouda earlier in the second half.
France also needed a player like Giroud today, Benzema playing too depth but Blanc kept him on the bench...

I have barely even seen the guy play (highlight reels  :lol:), but I was saying this to my mate.

The amount of times you got it in wide areas and looked to cross, or did cross, you had nobody in the box.  Debuchy was very impressive going forward and whipped in some great balls.  But it was always about 4 England players and maybe 1 French player if that, in the box.

LiquidAK

• I wanna evade my thoughts, I wanna die in Kyoto.
« Reply #9865 on: Tuesday 12 June 2012, 08:26:20 AM »
To be brutally honest, those 8 minutes probably did more harm than good in terms of him getting into the team. Didn't have the time to do anything positive, which is fair enough/only to be expected, but he actually managed to lose the ball 3 or 4 times pretty cheaply (including one in his own half close to the 90 minute mark, giving England the chance to break forward), which could have been costly for France on another day. Given that he's the main player I'm looking forward to watching in this competition and the annoyance of seeing the likes of Malouda ahead of him on the team sheet, it's a tad disappointing that he wasn't more focused as I'm desperate for him to do well (for NUFC ultimately).

What? That's an utter fiction. I was (naturally) watching him intently, he lost the ball once through trying too hard (which he then went on to tackle and get it to another France player, winning it back). He may have lost it another time that I'm forgetting, but to say he lost the ball 3 or 4 times in 6 minutes is just bollocks.

« Reply #9866 on: Tuesday 12 June 2012, 08:30:01 AM »

I remember him losing it once on the edge of Englands box. Every other time he had it was little short passes. You'll have to point out these other 3 times he gave it away.
Could it have feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere? ???

« Reply #9867 on: Tuesday 12 June 2012, 09:10:59 AM »
Hatem Ben Arfa nonchalant post-match. "Well, we didn't lose". Request for more met with perfectly accented "I'm sorry I don't speak english".

« Reply #9868 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
I see a few links to Chelsea for £18m beginning to surface... Can't see why they would need him with Hazard and Mata...

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #9869 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:12:05 AM »
I see a few links to Chelsea for £18m beginning to surface... Can't see why they would need him with Hazard and Mata...

They f***ing don't need him at all. Abramovich would buy him just to park him on the bench so he couldn't play for us.

Ashley would probably bite for £18m too.

« Reply #9870 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:19:10 AM »
Ashley would probably bite for £18m too.
He'd probably turn down Chelsea's first offer in the assumption that they'd come back with a bigger offer.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Mr. Snrub

• Messi
« Reply #9871 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:25:03 AM »
For £18m they can have his twitter account.

« Reply #9872 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:26:01 AM »
For £18m they can have his twitter account.

And some signed boots.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

« Reply #9873 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:32:07 AM »
If this turns out to be true which i doubt it is iam going to start ruing the day Chelsea won the CL.

« Reply #9874 on: Thursday 14 June 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
If this turns out to be true which i doubt it is iam going to start ruing the day Chelsea won the CL.
Blatantly trolling Jack Flash here like. :lol: