Newcastle United vs Everton - 13/12/17 @ 7.45pm

HaydnNUFC

Can only hope Lascelles comes straight back in and whips the back line into shape, Shelvey back with a point to prove and a better semblance of a midfield and Gayle to have his shooting boots on. Can't stand to lose against Fat fucking Sam though!

Almost tempted to call this must-win, although I hate the term especially in December.

If we win then maybe we'll manage 5 or 6 points in the remainder of this year and just about stay out of the bottom 3, but if we lose I can see us losing the lot and being in the bottom 3 going into the new year.

A proper-preferable-if-win fixture if I've ever seen one.

Or this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35139941

Went to that horror show. Remember telling my dad after the game we would be going down.

He headed home his first goal for the club after goalkeeper Rob Elliot raced off his line to punch a corner, but sent it straight to the midfielder.

:sweetjesus:

This is easier than Leicester, and we nearly got something out of that. That’s my dodgy logic.

It is, but at the moment I just can't see where the clean sheet is coming from so that makes a win very difficult. Everton don't need dangerous players, we usually give away at least one soft goal ourselves. A draw should be a decent bet.