Author Topic: Digital Signature?  (Read 124 times)

ManDoon

• In Staveley We Trust
Digital Signature?
« on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:51:49 PM »
I have to fill in a form for a course I'm doing, however on the site its got a section for digital signature? I can't seem to fill anything in the field, so basically I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing?

Anyone help pls:

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
It ' time to market and the charm of the enfant terrible , back in fashion . No one wants it , but all seek him . Ben Arfa needs of the spotlight . The field as a film set , the prowess to restart combustion processes of his falling star . To become , finally , Hatem Ben Arfa , a child prodigy .

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
Re: Digital Signature?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:53:26 PM »
If it's EchoSign or similar you should be able to click the signature area and it will prompt you to sign it off somehow.

ManDoon

• In Staveley We Trust
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:59:30 PM »
If it's EchoSign or similar you should be able to click the signature area and it will prompt you to sign it off somehow.

It's weird I don't know if the site is bugged, but if I click it basically nothing happens. Is it meant to bring up another box?
It ' time to market and the charm of the enfant terrible , back in fashion . No one wants it , but all seek him . Ben Arfa needs of the spotlight . The field as a film set , the prowess to restart combustion processes of his falling star . To become , finally , Hatem Ben Arfa , a child prodigy .

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:12:31 PM »
Might need to turn your adblocker off for it to work.

ManDoon

• In Staveley We Trust
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:20:18 PM »
Might need to turn your adblocker off for it to work.

Just tried that but it's still the same. If i click in the box it gives me the option to "clear" but I mean there's nothing there. I'm not sure if its broken.

ManDoon

• In Staveley We Trust
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:32:14 PM »
Just tried it on my old iMac with a mouse and it’s basically using to the mouse to draw in a signature lol. Pretty ridiculous imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk