Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 30/10/17 @ 8pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Think this is one of those we really need believe the 3 points should be ours. Great start to the season but we need to be banking as many points as possible.

They have started just as well as us though tbf, i know Burnley are not traditionally a team you would be happy with a draw but i think i would tbh. :lol:

Will be an incredibly tight and boring game, hopefully we can knick the 3 points.

From what I have seen of Burnley they seem to be best when they play on the counter. Hopefully this means Rafa’s tactics will be used more effectively, staying focused, hopefully sneak a winner through a set piece.

Their record at home isn't that great, like.

West Brom L 0-1

Palace W 1-0

Huddersfield D 0-0

West Ham D 1-1

I think they'll struggle to break us down and we'll be a threat from set pieces and breaks. Heaton and Wood are injured for this iirc?

Burnley are doing well against the big teams and average at home to the poor. As long as we don't underestimate them (and Rafa won't) I think we can get at least a point here..... but it won't be pretty.

Aye, it'll be a grim as fuck game. No idea why Sky picked it like.

Burnley are doing well against the big teams and average at home to the poor. As long as we don't underestimate them (and Rafa won't) I think we can get at least a point here..... but it won't be pretty.

Aye, it'll be a grim as fuck game. No idea why Sky picked it like.

In case we lose.

Aye, it'll be a grim as f*** game. No idea why Sky picked it like.

In case we lose.

Reckon Sky will twist and pin Crooks' comments on Saturday on our fans? "Tha Noocarsuww fans think they can win the league under Rafa."

This is gonna be grim. Why are we on TV so much? Can't remember us being on so much before we got relegated

Other fans won't admit it, but the club in general are box office tbh :lol: The numbers don't lie, we wouldn't be on so much if we weren't making Sky money.

Guest neesy111

This is gonna be grim. Why are we on TV so much? Can't remember us being on so much before we got relegated

Because we have more games on TV due to the new PL TV deal.

Since I got so much stick last time, I'm stating on the record that I would be disappointed with anything other than a win here. Burnley have started the season pretty well but there is not a lot of quality there and they struggle to really hurt teams. May end up a draw in the end but one we really should be winning.