Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League? 2017/2018 edition

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We had a thread like this last year but it was started a bit too late in the season. This one is probably a bit too early but we're nearly a quarter of the way through the season and there's discussion in the other thread. So nail your colours to the mast and guess which 3 are going down. I'll probably reset this at Christmas time and then about Feb/March to see some new results. Included all teams despite plenty not being in any danger of going down

For me: Palace, Swansea, Brighton

If Everton we're to go down, would they be the biggest team to have been relegated in the Premier League era? Currently i'd say us, Villa and Leeds are three biggest established clubs that have gone down.

If Everton we're to go down, would they be the biggest team to have been relegated in the Premier League era? Currently i'd say us, Villa and Leeds are three biggest established clubs that have gone down.

I don't think they've ever been relegated so in a way it would be big.

Palace : think Woy will be gone after a few more games.

Swansea: seem to be not playing at all for Clement for some reason and I still think Huddersfield will fall short.

Stoke look piss poor too but should have enough. Bournemouth will be there or thereabouts too imo

Swansea: seem to be not playing at all for Clement for some reason and I still think Huddersfield will fall short.

Stoke look piss poor too but should have enough. Bournemouth will be there or thereabouts too imo

Because he’s shit.

Because he’s shit.

Better then Bob Bradley though. O0

Stoke look p*ss poor too but should have enough. Bournemouth will be there or thereabouts too imo

Because he’s s***.

Awful manager.

Guest neesy111

Surprised by Huddersfield mentions like, I think they look a lot better than most sides do after promotion. I thought they'd be a bit like Blackpool of 2010 but I think they look a lot more solid as a team than they did.

I'm of this opinion as well.

Because he’s shit.

For arguments sake they’re both shit Swansea managers. Swansea is a horrid club regardless. Hope they fall back into obscurity.

Huddersfield have 12 points off just seven goals scored in nine matches. They were promoted with a negative goal difference and by drawing all three playoff games. I keep expecting the points to dry up, but it hasn't happened. Maybe there is some magic there after all