Author Topic: Man Utd away  (Read 827 times)

Man Utd away
« on: Wednesday 4 October 2017, 01:34:12 AM »
Heading to Manchester for this but currently have a ticket for the home end. If anyone is selling an away ticket I'd very much like to buy it. Cheers.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
Re: Man Utd away
« Reply #1 on: Friday 6 October 2017, 09:46:35 AM »
Looking for a ticket if anyone can help.

« Reply #2 on: Friday 6 October 2017, 05:59:29 PM »
I will have a spare as no longer going. I live in Portsmouth but the ticket is going to my dads in Gateshead. £30 + £1 booking fee + postage or you can pick it up from his address or meet at a home game beforehand.

Decky do you still need one? You're first. If you're sorted then Stifler next.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #3 on: Friday 6 October 2017, 08:40:52 PM »
I will have a spare as no longer going. I live in Portsmouth but the ticket is going to my dads in Gateshead. £30 + £1 booking fee + postage or you can pick it up from his address or meet at a home game beforehand.

Decky do you still need one? You're first. If you're sorted then Stifler next.
Crumpy has got me one in anyway, thanks for the consideration though.

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 11 October 2017, 06:23:52 AM »
f*** I only seen that reply there now Kevo. I've pm'd you.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:12:29 AM »
Kevo doesnt have the ticket anymore so I'm still looking if anyone reading this is selling.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 14 October 2017, 11:33:40 AM »
Sold out now.

« Reply #7 on: Sunday 15 October 2017, 12:10:46 AM »
Anyone else selling a ticket for this please let me know

« Reply #8 on: Thursday 2 November 2017, 06:43:59 PM »
Anyone received their tickets yet?

Crumpy Gunt

• www.ajhsom.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 2 November 2017, 09:40:41 PM »
Anyone received their tickets yet?

Aye, 3 of mine landed.

Altamullan

• 1994-97; 2002-04; 2006; 2012; 2014; 2018?
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:53:44 PM »
Anyone got a spare ticket to sell??

Decky I'll buy your home end ticket if you're sorted?
No se ganó Zamora en una hora y lo barato sale caro

« Reply #11 on: Monday 13 November 2017, 10:53:10 AM »
Anyone got a spare ticket to sell??

Decky I'll buy your home end ticket if you're sorted?

I didn't get one in the end mate.

Altamullan

• 1994-97; 2002-04; 2006; 2012; 2014; 2018?
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 07:21:18 AM »
No worries, Decky. Hope you have good reason to sit on your hands/have to try hard not to celebrate!
No se ganó Zamora en una hora y lo barato sale caro