Newcastle United 1 - 1 Liverpool - 01/10/17 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

NUFC: Elliot; Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Manquillo; Ritchie, Merino, Shelvey, Atus; Perez; Joselu

Subs: Darlow, Gamez, Lejeune, Hayden, Diame, Murphy, Gayle.

LFC: Mignolet, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Salah, Mane, Sturridge.

Subs: Karius, Klavan, Milner, Can, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Firmino, Solanke.

Referee: Craig Pawson (South Yorkshire)

Attendance: 52,303

Final score: 1-1

'29 Coutinho

'36 Joselu (Matip assist)

Booked:

Perez

Gomez

Sent off:

-

Post-match reaction can be found from here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,99852.msg6511436.html#msg6511436

Television coverage: Sky Sports Main Event

Radio coverage: BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Radio Newcastle

Online radio coverage: https://www.nufc.co.uk/liveaudio.html

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

Was happy enough to just sit back and watch this as I'm fairly convinced it'll be a Liverpool win but I'm bricking it again. Giving a fuck about the score is certainly harder on the heart rate. :lol:

Reading between the lines of Rafa’s comments, guessing he thinks it’s unlikely we’ll keep a clean sheet whether it’s Hayden or Shelvey so he’s gone for the pair that gives us the best chance of scoring.

Was happy enough to just sit back and watch this as I'm fairly convinced it'll be a Liverpool win but I'm bricking it again. Giving a fuck about the score is certainly harder on the heart rate. :lol:

:lol: Nah, why does this match feel so fucking big. I was on the fence half an hour ago but I'm hyped to death now.