RIP Freddy Shepherd

Optimistic Nut

f*** :( Was a major part of some great times at NUFC.

RIP Freddie.

This. He may have had his faults but growing up in the era of his tenure made me love football as much as I do now.

It also shouldn't be underestimated the amount of jobs he & his family have created in the Newcastle area.

RIP.

f*** :( Was a major part of some great times at NUFC.

RIP Freddie.

This. He may have had his faults but growing up in the era of his tenure made me love football as much as I do now.

It also shouldn't be underestimated the amount of jobs he & his family have created in the Newcastle area.

RIP.

Also this.

RIP Freddy.

Presided over some tremendous times and, unlike the current proprietor, actually had ambition for the club.

That said his ambition for the club was only bettered by his ambition to fatten his bank account, was a complete gobshite and made some absolutely awful decisions that really damaged the club.

RIP.

This...RIP still mind

Presided over some tremendous times and, unlike the current proprietor, actually had ambition for the club.

That said his ambition for the club was only bettered by his ambition to fatten his bank account, was a complete gobshite and made some absolutely awful decisions that really damaged the club.

RIP.

In a nutshell. Sad news.

Incidentally, your signature is by far and away his crowning NUFC moment.