Author Topic: Crewe Alex (A) - EFL Trophy | U21's | Tuesday 29th August | 19:30 Kick Off  (Read 265 times)

Any one even thinking about going to this ?

I know people see it as a mickey mouse cup - but unless something amazing happens in the FA Cup, as never got past first round in last 5 years or so, then as Alex are already out of league cup, this will be another year of the two not meeting.

So if anyone is coming down, and hat's off to you for making the journey - then PM me and we might be able to meet up beforehand for a pint or two.

Stephen

The last man in the world, sat, alone, in a windowless room.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Stifler

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
Re: Crewe Alex (A) - EFL Trophy | U21's | Tuesday 29th August | 19:30 Kick Off
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 19 August 2017, 02:53:59 AM »
No.

It maybe a 'lesser cup', however to clubs in it it's a good cup and one they can realistically win. I think that allowing U21's to enter devalues it somewhat for the real teams in there and I'm disappointed NUFC have not opted out of it.

Re: Crewe Alex (A) - EFL Trophy | U21's | Tuesday 29th August | 19:30 Kick Off
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 04:01:15 PM »
If, per chance anyone is thinking of going, then i found out that there will be two sides of the ground open, one home, one away.

You will have to get a ticket from the AWAY ticket office (next to the AWAY end - amazingly) and it will cost you £10 Adults, £6 Consessions and £2 for under 16's I think.

The last man in the world, sat, alone, in a windowless room.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.