Huddersfield Town vs. Newcastle United - 20/08/17 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

If they play in the naive manner they did last season at their place we should be able to get something, but have a feeling Wagner will have learned from that game and right now they have all the impetus with a great victory this weekend and what will be a tricky prospect of facing them in their first ever PL game at their stadium. I would be happy to take a point away from this one.

Hate to suggest it because I really like him but I feel Ritchie might need to be dropped.

After one game?

Just feel we need more pace out wide. Atsu's pace was our biggest threat today, and we lacked it down the right

The first half of today showed how we can play well and limit the opposition when we don't have possession. The last time at their place they showed how ineffective they can be despite having the majority of the possession. Take our chances when they come like we did last time and we should be able to beat these without being under too much pressure.

We have to play the same way that didn't work today against them, we did last season, give up possession and counter. We will have to obviously keep 11 players on the pitch this time and be a hell of a lot better offensively than we were today.