Is there a bigger cockend in football, than a certain John Terry?

Big Geordie

Been reading about the aftermath of the staging of John Terry's last Chelsea appearance today. For those who don't know, it had apparently been arranged before KO - Sunderland booted the ball out of play, Terry left the field to a guard of honor from Chelsea players and I believe most of the mackem players shook his hand as well. On the day Chelsea got the PL trophy, he's managed to make it all about himself again.

So, along with being a racist and adulterer, we can now add self-indulgent arsehole to the list. I just hope that he doesn't end up here! :(

His missed penalty vs Man Utd is one of my favourite non-NUFC football moments.  The way he strutted up adjusting his captain's armband :lol:

Was that in the Champions League Final? Completely forgot that happened :lol:

His missed penalty vs Man Utd is one of my favourite non-NUFC football moments.  The way he strutted up adjusting his captain's armband [emoji38]

Was that in the Champions League Final? Completely forgot that happened [emoji38]

Yeah. It was absolutely funny as fuck.

Was it the champions league where he didn't even play in the final, but put his full strip on to hold the trophy? He is a cock like

I think he actually collected the trophy. Always puts himself first that's for sure. A Cockney most Geordies are happy to hate.

I remember when we were linked with hm, in the days of Sir Bobby - this was just before The Russian came in and changed Chelsea forever (they were in huge money trouble) Seem to remember Shola having a good few tussles with Terry, with wor man coming out on top pretty much every time.

I remember when we were linked with hm, in the days of Sir Bobby - this was just before The Russian came in and changed Chelsea forever (they were in huge money trouble) Seem to remember Shola having a good few tussles with Terry, with wor man coming out on top pretty much every time.

I think it happened once, in the Carling Cup.